BC Lions in Trouble!!!

:cowboy:

Usually I wait to the Stanley Cup playoffs are through before starting smack but serious problems are emerging in the rainforest called B.C. The west coast is wet and so is their laughable Lions. Even Geroy is worried!!!! :oops:

BC Lions are looking to be in serious trouble.
A stadium where there is no parking.
A offensive line that has huge question marks.
A lack of a proven running back
A defensive line is so old that some played with Braveheart
and finally a kicker who is so old he remembers watching Leave it to Beaver

Wally is worried and so are the faithful.
Casey thinks he is superman but does not realize there is Kryptonite in the Agrodome which will affect his play!

Riders will rule in 2010
Lions are lost without their den!

:cowboy:

Why do I say this stuff about the woeful Leos- well Wally never signs free agents hardly ever in his career. Yet , he has gone out to the Seniors centres throughout Canada and signed a bunch of old fogeys sadly because there is so little talent left in the Lions den. How the mighty have fallen. Woe is Grims and the other hapless Lions fans. I sincerely wish you the best but I fear washouts both on the field literally at old / new empire. It will be a wet sad year on the wet coast.
Hang in there Lions fans but buy a lifejacket at Canadian tire now before the seasons starts and the run on them begins!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

we always mock those we fear.

But he's not even good at it... and they get all incensed when we poke at their GreyCup genius

Good research.

There are many times more parkign lots close to Empire than there are downtown at the stadium where you have to park practically all over the downtown core. Hastings race track has THOUSANDS of spots open for Lions games

They don't need as many parking spots at Mosaic. Just bigger ones since most of them get there on the short bus or in the back of a pickup truck :smiley:

I thought they all got there by tractor

That's my only question.
I love the trash talking, but can't stand the hypocrites.
If you're going to dish the dirt, you better be able to receive it. :cowboy:
Having said that, you know it's almost football season when we have turkey's annoying, irrelevant posts every other day!!

Usually I wait to the Stanley Cup playoffs are through before starting smack but serious problems are emerging in the rainforest called B.C. The west coast is wet and so is their laughable Lions. Even Geroy is worried!!!!

BC Lions are looking to be in serious trouble.
A stadium where there is no parking.
A offensive line that has huge question marks.
A lack of a proven running back
A defensive line is so old that some played with Braveheart
and finally a kicker who is so old he remembers watching Leave it to Beaver

Wally is worried and so are the faithful.
Casey thinks he is superman but does not realize there is Kryptonite in the Agrodome which will affect his play!

Riders will rule in 2010
Lions are lost without their den!

At least we know how many men are suppose to be on the field for a field goal. 'Just talkin buddy" "Just Keep Talkin"

that how many men thing is getting pretty old. :roll: try coming up with some thing new

Getting to the temp stadium will be a pain - BC Place was right next to the Skytrain. It will be a traffic jam before and post-game.

Any recent pics of the place?

Oops nevermind, found them:

[url=http://www.bclions.com/article/empire-field-construction-update-june-1-2010]http://www.bclions.com/article/empire-f ... une-1-2010[/url]

AT LEAST THE LIONS CAN COUNT!!

We all know what a grade 6 education can get a team in the Grey Cup!

Speaking of counting and Grey Cups, I believe we have 5, how many do the Riders have Turkey? And how much older are the Riders? huummm…

But seriously, I am not worried about parking. The Canucks used to play at the Coliseum while Playland was on and those had more people there than the Lions can fit into Empire Stadium. Yeah its not ideal but its a damn good comprimise. Temporary stadium maybe, but unlike Taylor Field, it doesn’t belong at an exibit at Drumheller… :lol:

Lions fans are seriously delusional as usual about finished products on an off the field! The latest photos of the stadium are scary looking. Questions like security, completion of seating, parking, concession orderliness, accomodation of press and t.v. personnel are just a few that are still big concerns. Since the lowly Leos are likely to finish last in the West, down from fourth, why not just sit out this year and save the embarassment of playing at makeshift empire. To grimygrims- the Pacific Coliseum seats 15,000 + only while empire is supposed to seat close to 30,000 - where does the extra parking come from?? I have an ex-teammate who lives in the east end and says it will be a disaster. He says play the games in Husky stadium in Seattle - typical wet coast logic.
And, then there is the WETCOAST RAIN. What a disaster this season is lining up to be for poor Wally's wannabees.
Fourth in the west last year, last this year -- Oh well, there is always next year. Don't forget your umbrellas and be positive good things can happen at a bus stop just listen to the old Hollies song from the '60's!!!
Riders Rule (Western Conference champions 2009!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rider Pride Nation Wide

Say whatever you want to try to get people riled up by pulling stuff out of thin air... your coaching staff and players can't count to 13.

I don't care how old and over-used that line is... one of the most costly, and idiotic mistakes in pro sports history.... definately the dumbest in the history of the CFL... always will be.

5 Grey Cups to 3.
54 vs 100 years.
Does anything else need to be said?

Sorry Turkey, you really need some new material. Copypasta only gets you so far.

:D You should post more

Riders suck.

There you have it. The coaching staff and took a counting course during the off season via Sesame Street t.v. and we all passed!! :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :rockin:

Riders Will Rule in 2010
Rider Pride Nation Wide
1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12!!