bc lions game tonight black out lifted, just announced

just announced, that tonight's game blackout lifted , good to hear better exposure, i had a friend of mine said that the lions game looked unbelievable last Sat on TV, so he is going tonight has not been to a game in about 5 years.

Just goes to show if you show it people will come.

just wondering, why post the same announcement in two forums on the same website??

Good to hear. This means the game is close to selling out and will probably sell out by game time. I like the idea of having just under 30 seats to make this a hot ticket in town. Worked for Montreal and it worked when the Lions curtained off the upper bowl. I think the Lions opened up the upper bowl at BC Place way too early making the atmosphere feel really dead. When they move back to BC Place, i hope the use the roof to cover the upperbowl and create an intimate atmosphere. Only open it up when it's the Western Final or something.

Good to hear. This means the game is close to selling out and will probably sell out by game time. I like the idea of having just under 30 seats to make this a hot ticket in town. Worked for Montreal and it worked when the Lions curtained off the upper bowl. I think the Lions opened up the upper bowl at BC Place way too early making the atmosphere feel really dead. When they move back to BC Place, i hope the use the roof to cover the upper bowl and create an intimate atmosphere. Only open it up when it's the Western Final or something.

I totally agree they opened up the upper deck way to early at bc place, At the time Bob Ackles should have built up the passion more for ticket sales and when you do open up instead of getting another 4-5 thousand people you get another 10 thousand people, maybe this can create some urgency with ticket sales for next year when they go back to bc place.

But it comes down to BC winning .