BC Lions at Arblows GDT

Absolutely! Heard that they are the most penalized team this season. Too many young hotheads and now they are falling apart as a result.

Caught a break on a BC penalty that negates a HUGE Rainey return TD just now though.

Tonight's attendance 14,236. :roll:

Somebody tell me why BC decided to play a whole game last week :oops:

The 4th qtr putty tats are back

Not surprising - they have lots of competition with Leafs AND Raptors both playing at home and the World Series still on! Being absent from “home” for the better part of two months certainly didn’t help either.

Which ones? Don’t see any black and gold on the field! :stuck_out_tongue: :wink: :lol:

Man Harris stinks at times. Quit dancing around and run down hill

Because we were too tired and let them? :oops: Really they had the full advantage in that one with the “late night” (eastern) start facing a team on a 5 day week.

Tables starting to turn a bit here - and just when I thought that the blew team was going to totally shoot themselves in the foot. 3 minute warning and down by only 2 points.

Leafs and Raptors both play at the ACC. How can they both play in the same building at the same time? :oops: :oops: :oops:

Too bad he didn’t do more of that dancing around last week - especially in the 4th quarter.

Well big catch by 7. Game should be over, barring a minor miracle. :wink:

BC calls T/O. Will this "freeze" their own kicker?

YUP!

SMH [sigh]

Brutal

Ricky Bobby with the pick. :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin:

Wow just wow

I dunno man I just don't see the Argos drawing any better at BMO. Nobody gives a crap

This season for sure is lost but I think if the new ownership is willing to put some money into marketing and making the fan experience at BMO a good one, then they should be able to survive. Did see an ad on TV for next week’s game so we’ll see if that boosts attendance any.

In all fairness RR was rocked as he tossed that ball but the blew guys sure didn’t help their own cause at times tonight with undisciplined play that practically put the Leos on the goal line. Can’t do that when playing a desperate team.

Toronto loss leaves our chances of finishing first entirely up to the number of points scored in the upcoming back2back series with the OTTRBs if I am not mistaken but it DOES ensure a home playoff game. I think (hope?) I'll be there - whenever it is!

Do believe that I was mistaken about the Raptors being at home but they were playing tonight.