BC Lions 2024 Season

yeah I remember being frustrated with that as well.

1 Like

What about Dolegala?

1 Like

Solid insurance policy for when Vernon goes down with injury.

1 Like

Yes, happy enough with him too.
He looked decent last year.
My friend is obsessed with how tall he is so there’s that too.

2 Likes
2 Likes

And while the Lions were getting turned over on short yardage, the Bombers were consistently getting the first-down and more.

1 Like
1 Like

It’s good that the NFL is out at UBC to check out talent.

The CFL also needs to do this if they are not already.

2 Likes
1 Like

Quote from BC resident Jim Mullin.

β€œThe founding nation of football, Canada, has been absent from the world men’s championship for far too long,” said Football Canada president Jim Mullin. β€œOur return is a proud moment that aligns with our strategic plan’s objectives and reinforces our presence in international football.”

Full Story Here:

1 Like

Those guys are unreal. Manu is an absolute giant.

1 Like

https://www.bclions.com/2024/02/22/πŸŽ₯-adams-jr-we-all-know-the-standard-is-grey-cup-or-bust/

1 Like
2 Likes

This will be the 60th year since the Lions won their very first Grey Cup 1964, Time to put Bill Munsey on the Ring of Honor.

1 Like

Old footage alert.

1 Like

Is this official team training or is it an unofficial get-together of some of the offence?

1 Like

probably unofficial. They aren’t getting paid and it looks like it was a bunch of guys who are local in the off-season. I also know Vernon likes to get together with team mates in the off-season.

2 Likes

That’s what I assumed at first, then I saw what appears to be the Skytrain line in the background of one picture and it got me wondering.
Big respect to these guys for getting together to put in extra (unpaid) work.

1 Like
1 Like