BC Lions 2024 Season

Obviously the Lions area is a little slow at times. I post Lions stuff on another site so I’m looking at the info anyways. I might as well post here as well.

Please participate even if you dislike the Lions. Any contribution is appreciated.

3 Likes

Only thing I have at the moment is am I getting some sort of credit for the Aug 31st game as I am not planning to attend.

Hopefully I am not charged with something I am not using.

And Grey Cup ticket prices.

I believe it was over $200 for my 2014 Grey Cup (bought a total of 10 that year).

1 Like

I think the Lions have encouraged people who don’t want to use the ticket to sell it to people who want to go. I would phone the office so you can make your own deal though.

No idea about Grey Cup pricing but Amar has been fairly decent that way.

2 Likes

I’m hoping to make a CFL game this year and BC is on my shortlist.

2 Likes

sounds great! hopefully it’s a business trip so you can write it off :wink:

2 Likes
1 Like

Two interesting tweets from Lalji about the BC Lions where he says they have made an offer to Streveler, and that Vernon Adams’s contract will be renegotiated to a more lucrative one.

2 Likes

That’s a good find there. Thanks for keeping an eye on that cagey Farhan :wink:

2 Likes

Adding this story because of the impact it has on the UBC Thunderbirds.

1 Like
1 Like

Former BC Lion and Surrey, BC Native

Former Westshore Rebel Head Coach (Based out of Victoria)

2 Likes

He will be missed at BCFC but congratulations to him on his new opportunity.

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like
2 Likes
1 Like

Former BC Lion

1 Like

I had to pay additional for the Victoria game when I came to renew my seats. Anyone else had to pay extra or was Victoria included in your renewal price?

I’m also not intending to attend Victoria, but I was told I can use the value for a playoff game.

2 Likes
1 Like
2 Likes