BC @ Hamilton PLAYOFF PREDICTIONS THREAD

Fixed.

since its in the hammer. Bc doesn’t have their 100,000 watt sound system advantage. Hence why they are 2 for 7 when they are away.

Of the 2 games bc won on the road. 1 was against montreal 32-14. The other calgary 26-21 but that was when calgary was tired and bored and injured.

Given the weather and those are two big advantages to ticats. Hopefully tigers do better than lions in the cold.

I say ticats 32 - 24

? Silence the critics is my favourite!

You guys seem to have a different definition of “meaningful game? than I do.

Are we all following Garney’s lead now?

Any game that is not “meaningless? is meaningful.

So all our wins were meaningful? And the losses meaningless?

The BC game was meaningfully meaningless to our meaningfulness.

Try to follow along, fella. My last sentence was perfectly clear. Tiger-Cats have played exactly one meaningless game since mid-June, and it was last weekend.

Not to be complacent, but we win this one, but Ottawa…

We have the talent, It’s just that we have to put it all together late.

I’ll say this, the front office has really tried their best. Our quality vs quantity injury table has to be recognized.

Still nothing replaces the sting of 2015.

We would have beaten Edmonton in the Grey Cup for sure that year…

As far as a game prediction thread I really am torn, those that know me know I like to follow betting spreads because Vegas has this insane ability to handicap games. The Ticats and Riders both opened as a 3 pt favourite and the Ticats line has moved to -1 while the Sask game stayed the same.
CFL spreads rarely ever move mid week because there isn’t enough money coming in to warrant moving the spread, which tells me that practically everybody is betting against us. (And the people with enough money to impact a spread are much smarter than all of us).

As for the game, I think it will be low scoring. (The O/U is 52, id go under) I don’t expect either team to “go off” The Ticats D will show up, and BC will sell out to stop the run.

Masoli has had weeks of practice now without Banks and if our pea brained head coach has done anything creative we may be able to hit them with a look they haven’t seen (not one play either).

I’m a huge believer in home field advantage and things like travelling across the country to play a 1pm game matter. There’s a reason these “better” West teams haven’t made it to the Grey Cup through the East.

I think this is the first meaningful win we get this year, but I’m by no means confident.

Hamilton 22-16

How many meaningful games in your opinion has Masoli played?
And how did he play in those meaningful games?

BC by 12.

Wear Black, plus poppies in memory of those who gave us our freedom and cheer loud and proud, make plenty of noise when BC goes on offence and cheer our Tiger-Cats on to victory at home!!

GO CATS GO!!!

Ti-Cats by ONE …

Wearing my Ti-Cat Parka ,hope that’s Black nuff & poppy…will shake my Fathers 94 year young Veteran

Hand before coming.

You don’t really need to wear black…they are giving everybody black.

Cats by 17.

Wear black anyway. Let’s have some fun at our last home game of the year.

Forgot it was Austin that bailed them out by starting Masoli after he exhausted ever other QB option. My bad.

There’s no other way to think if your a cats fan… they Win might be by 1 or 100. But there due for a win it’s been a month since last one

I think we have the players on both sides of the ball to pull off a win.
All it will take for us to lose on Sunday is a fumble, interception or a stupid penalty at a critical time.
However, error-free football and field goal kicking have not been our strengths this season so I live in hope with my fingers crossed.
24-21 Tiger-Cats.

Me too. Pretty good guess I think/hope.

If the Ticats win this game, they will go to the Grey Cup. They won’t win, of course, but they’ll go. :wink: