BC at Winnipeg West Division Final Game Thread- Saturday November 11, 2023

Its the Brady Olivera show!!!
Touchdown Bombers!
Go Bombers!
David

1 Like

And here I thought that wasn’t allowed.

1 Like

As a lifelong Eagles fan…I say almost as good as the tush push!!
GO Bombers!
David

2 Likes

With Winnipeg’s Mowing Crew clearly out for duty early to scrum the ball into the end zone, a celebratory brawl has already broken out on deck tonight.

Captain Timbers approves and tells me to let it go until after the commercial.

2 Likes

We talked about that before and I’m unclear. It definitely is in the NFL but I thought it was determined it wasn’t in the CFL. Maybe it was ok because he wasn’t totally pushed from behind and kept moving himself? I don’t know the answer.

1 Like

Another bad kickoff

1 Like

Getting too cute isn’t usually going to work and it didn’t for BC. BB’s stuck to their bread and butter - the run game - and now have the major score and the lead.

1 Like

There is a thread about this regarding the rulebook interpretation. I don’t think anyone disputes thatcits in there and enforceable, but no one has enforced it in ever.

1 Like

CFL isn’t woke yet

I didn’t check the rules on this either, but you know what? I like it!

So long as everybody is standing, I figure it’s all good plus this is outstanding when it’s with that Mowing Crew!

2 Likes

Maybe he’s into the wind? He’s usually way better than that.

1 Like

Could it be he’s kicking away from the return guy so as to not risk a good return?

Well it isn’t the first time I’ve seen it this season so it must be allowed to a certain extent. I’m sure that there are nuances that make it acceptable.

The drinks have impeded my judgement. You’re right it could be the wind.

IG Place has wild wind patterns

2 Likes

A rugby maul

2 Likes

I guess we’ll see as the game goes on.

1 Like

Nice catch in coverage by Lucky who probably is itching to show he’s still a top receiver on the team.

WHAT A PUNT BY FLINTOFT WOWOWOWO

1 Like

Definitely has the BB’s pinned deep in their own end.

1 Like

Its going to be a very long night for the Lion cubs if Keon Hatcher is out for the rest of the night.

3 Likes