BC at Edmonton GT, Sat. Oct. 17, 7 pm et, TSN

BC Lions vs. Edmonton Eskimos
Tonight at 7PM ET / 4PM PT on TSN1, TSN3, TSN4 and TSN5

A big game in the West as the Esks look to keep on top of the West and the Lions seek to cement their hold on 3rd place. Obviously the Als' chances of having any West crossover berth will be impacted by this game result as well as the tilt tomorrow against Hamilton. Should be interesting!

Oski Wee Wee,

Russ

The next game of the Saturday CFL doubleheader is up next!

Nothing against BC but I expect the EE to win - especially when they are on home turf.

Well maybe - deep in their own end Reilly tosses a pick 6 to put the Leos ahead! :oops:

The EE have just let Jennings and Co march down the field on this drive- at least to the 2 yd line before making them settle for a short FG. 10-10. BC looking better than I thought they would so far.

Red zone production for the EE is pretty bad - another FG - barely keeping ahead of the 5-9 (or is it 5-10?) Leos.

EE shooting themselves in the foot here! Penalties to give the Leo a chance to score and when they do manage to stop them with a heads-up play by Lacey, give the ball right back with a pick!

3 point game but can they get the lead back?

Not having cable sucks!! I should have thought this one through :oops:

im not asking for any free online streams to cfl games but if one just happened to be privately messaged to me id be incredibly grateful. :wink:

You could probably have listened online to TSN radio Edmonton - not that it’s quite the same or helps after the fact. One of the few reasons I won’t give up our all-too-expensive cable. If you have internet service through one of the major providers, then you would have an account and should still be able to watch online.

Both BC and Winnipeg proved in their losses this weekend that even if they squeeze into the playoffs, they will be no match for whoever they play. They just aren't very good.

It's possible for BC to make the playoffs with only 5 wins, or the Als could be in with 6 wins.
The last time Ottawa made the playoffs in 1994 they were 4 - 14 :roll:

Drew EdwardsVerified account ?@scratchingpost 24m24 minutes ago
With the #BCLions loss last night, the #Ticats have clinched a playoff spot for the third straight #CFL season and 6 of the last 7.

And the blew team also clinches a playoff spot with BC's loss in Edmonton. Mathematically MTL could still tie either HAM or TOR in the final standings and win a tie-breaker on victories or total points. However, now, none of the 3 lowest standing Western teams (BC,WPG,SSK) can match the number of wins both HAM and TOR already have. So, even if either HAM or TOR ended 4th in the East, which is so very unlikely to happen, either would still cross over to play in West Semi-Final.