BC and Calgary Suck

who was the team to stop bc's FLUKE streak you guessed it EE just in case you don't know what that stands for Edmonton Eskimos and Ever Excellence. We kicked bc's a@@ on saturday night. now bc is gonna lose they're remaining games. EE will win they're remaining games and EE will host the Western Final. :lol:

And as for Calgary when we come to your house next we will TRASH it. We are gonna kick you a@@ and it won't be pretty and I say this again it's gonna be ugly you will be lucky if you get a field goal. You guys got lucky the last game and it will not happen again. Beware The Eskimos are turnin it up for the last part of the season. I am sure i will get alot of replys to this which i am looking forward to recieving. Good luck guys you will need it. :lol:

Thanks for taking the time to read this,
                       SKMOFAN

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

After

reading your post I found it to be

. The Schmoes will be in

shock mode for the rest of the season. You will be fighting for a cross over position. By the way it was more that BC did not play well then your team beating them. Kicking @ss I think not now go

off

After losing 4 of previous 6 games, Edmonton win one game and some fans become drunk with bravado and delusions of grandeur. When fans taunt other teams, they are also demeaning their own team too.

skmofan dont get ahead of your self im going to laugh at you next week when lions win and esk's loose and watch them not even make it to the playoffs lol

stop talking trash

Fluke Streak? 11-0 isn't a fluke. I give the Lions credit, they are having one of the best seasons in League history. Even better than the 16-2 Eskimos of 1989 (whom my Rider beat on the way to the Grey Cup).

Give the Kindergarten kid some respect...He only signed on here a day or so ago. When his teacher reads what he's been posting he'll be sent to the cloak room.

the esks only won it in the last minutes of the fourth quarter…they didn’t kick our asses as stated…did you watch the fu<kin’ game???

Relax guys...it's only a little boy who's looking for attention from his betters.

As an Eskimo fan, and a reasonable person, the chances of Edmonton hosting the Western Final is slim at best, but I like your spirit. With the run game developing and Hervey back in the line up, chances are good that the Eskimos will win their remaining games. However, BC would have to have a total melt down and lose to everyone, including Winnipeg twice, in their remaining games. It is not very likely that will happen, but it will be a tough go for BC. I see the final season standings being like this...

BC 14-4 (Clinch Division)
EDM 13-5 (Clinch Playoff)
SSK 9-9
CAL 9-9

BC will lose to Saskatchewan, Montreal and again in Edmonton...on the bright side, you will have a perfect home record.

and bombhead...if you in fact watched the game you would of saw BC playing catch up all night. BC finally caught up in the forth quarter with a TD, but Edmonton scored 17 unanswered points before Gavadza could even celebrate. So I think something was kicked!!! :mrgreen:

not so.... if we lose just one of the 2 games against Sask. like you predict... then our perfect home record would be gone too... as both Sask games are here in BC

Your right Chronicguy...I thought BC played in Saskatchewan at the end of the season, but I see they don't. So good news, your Lions will likely finish 15-3 with a perfect home record. I have a feeling Printers will be in sometime during the game with Dickenson hurt. That would not play in Saskatchewan favour. BC 34 - Sask 28 (missing the touchdown to win). :mrgreen:

37-20 thats a asskicking no matter how u look at it, BC didnt play well because we played so much better!!!!, see you bc ladies in the west final

You seriously think Edmonton will win the rest of its games? Not only do they still have tough games left (Tor, BC, SSK, CAL), but the most they have won in a row is three (early in the season). For them to be 13-5, they would have to have won six straight games. They will lost at least two more, if not four.

and bombhead...if you in fact watched the game you would of saw BC playing catch up all night. BC finally caught up in the forth quarter with a TD, but Edmonton scored 17 unanswered points before Gavadza could even celebrate. So I think something was kicked!!! :mrgreen:
[/quote]
ok...yeah yeah yeah...had a bit too much coffee...i know about the catch up but the interception should not have happened and simon had a catch that should have been made, and that would have changed the entire game early on...but oh well...the lions are done losing!!!

do you people have a facination with kids. Every time some makes a bad comment about your team that is your come back. AT least get some originality.

WE DEFEND THE TURF, NOT HIDE IN A DOME

who's your team budha?

budha, who's your team?

..........he cheers for edmonton.......

Oh, by the way Budha, if you check the Edmonton section, you'll see that I stuck up for you guys when some nerd came trashing you guys.

I hate that crap. I'd rather argue pros and cons and facts and figures rather than mispelled mumbo jumbo.

And if they trash you again...I'll still stick up for you again!