BAUMAN?? GETZLAF?? WHERE ARE THEY??

OK SINCE IM RANTING AND RAVING ABOUT WHAT NEEDS TO GET DONE..I MIGHT AS WELL HAVE A TOPIC JUST FOR THE RECEIVERS...

WHATS GOING ON HERE..WE GET RID OF FLICK AND CAVIL AND EXPERIENCED RECEIVERS AND WE GET ATNAS MAEKO AND GET RID OF HIM AND IVAN BIRUNGI AND GET RID OF HIM. AND A FEW OTHERS...WE ARE LEFT WITH CURRY, ARCENEAUX, RALPH AND A FEW OTHERS...

GETZLAF HAS BEEN NON EXISITENT...CHRIS BAUMAN...WELL THE LAST TIME I HEARD FROM HIM WAS WHEN HE WAS WHINING ABOUT AN INJURY ALREADY IN PRESEASON BUT HES BEEN ON THE ACTIVE ROSTER...HE HASNT EVEN CAUGHT A PASSS YET...WHAT THE ****....HES OUR NUMBER ONE PICK AND HE HASNT BEEN USED AT ALL...

WHY IS HE EVEN HERE?? PUT IN THYRON ANDERSON...GET RID OF TALMAN GARDNER..HE DROPS TOO MANY...ANDERSON GIVES US EXPERIENCE...JASON FRENCH DOES ALSO. NATE CURRY LOOKED GOOD IN PRESEASON AND HE CAN CATCH...HE NEEDS A LITTLE TIME TO BUILD BUT WILL EVENTUALLY. BROCK RALPH NEEDS TO WORK A LITTLE HARDER BUT IS EFFECTIVE AND MORREALE COULD DEFINATELY BE USED TO GIVE US SOME LEADERSHIP IN THE RECEIVERS. COREY HOLMES IS NOT BEING USED ENOUGH...IF WERE NOT GOIGN TO GET MORREALE BACK...HOLMES COULD GIVE US LEADERSHIP AS A SLOTBACK...HE WILL WORK HARD AND CATCH THE BALL FOR US..AND HE WILL EVEN GIVE US EXTRA YARDS..GUARANTEED...SO WILL KORI DICKERSON IF WE PUT HIM AS A RECEIVER AT TIMES....COME ON TICATS...WAKE UP AND SMELL THE COFFEE...BAURMAN AND GETZLAF HAVENT DONE A DAMN THING....MORREALE IS MORE EFFECTIVE THEN THAT..

ALLAN

Try typing noramlly; using capitals is the equivalent of SHOUTING, and it's rather annoying.

Yes, I suppose they should have been played; why not in this situation? Perhaps they were briefly, I don't know--towards the end I wasn't paying all that close attention anymore.

I believe the last receiver (before Bauman) to be picked first overall in the draft was Don Blair. Blair was able to step in right away and be a starting, impact receiver in the CFL. If Bauman can't do the same thing, WHY DID WE WASTE THE #1 OVERALL PICK ON HIM?????????????

Another mind-boggling Ticat fact.

not so loud
but you are right about the receivers, problem is were not playing the 2 kids much if at all and in this offence i ndon’t if you’d expect that to have much a difference.
we should have kept flick

OT- it always kills me when people take capitals seriously.
Do you actually think the letters are making a noise at you? Perhaps my computer is different than everyone elses or perhaps I should turn up the speakers so I can hear all this yelling that everyone is talking about.

Or perhaps it's just letters being typed...nothing more , nothing less.

Just letters

That all look the same, are hard to read and add zip to the conversation.

The draft worked out fine. Wr’s take time. We ended up getting the player who would’ve gone #1 anyways and the Bekasiak who everyone thought would go #1. Sounds like a good draft to me.

I THINK YOU WOULD HAVE GOT YOUR POINT ACROSS MORE HAD YOU DONE SOMETHING LIKE THIS

Please lose the caps

Bauman is injured...
Getzlaf was in the the game