Bauer's tenure !

If this is it for Bauer, I think he can leave with his head held high. He saved this franchise from financial ruin, after the disasterous mid to late 90's. We only missed the playoffs twice and appeared in 2 Grey cups . Should have won both, but s#$% happens. Not to bad, but no Championships is the major blemish.

For sure he should leave with his head held high! He was central in the team resolving it's debt, and for the load of cash in the bank...sometimes it's just time to move on...

From a business perspective he did a fantastic job.

Football side he is a total failure. He will ride off in the sunset after leaving the team saddled with Berry's 3 year contract that he agreed to give him and replaced him with a mental basket case, no General Manager, next to no draft picks and a losing team with declining attendance.

That is also his legacy. The other question left is he waiting to be fired to pocket the severence and other parting goodies knowing he has a job already ? Stay tuned as they say.

He'll have his fans and his critics just like anyone.

But 10 years is long enough, all the best to him in Calgary.

Doesn’t he have to pay back salaries if he takes another job? I understood if a gm/coach got fired and got paid out he had to remain unemployed for the term of the contract to collect. Could be wrong, again!

Making the playoffs 8 out of 10 years and 2 Grey Cup games is not a total failure. See Hamilton’s record this decade for total failure.

Your right, The last 18 months have been epic, before that was decent.

Doesn't he have to pay back salaries if he takes another job? I understood if a gm/coach got fired and got paid out he had to remain unemployed for the term of the contract to collect. Could be wrong, again!
[/quote]
What I know is this....If someone was stupid enough in the CFL to hire Bart Andrus for 2010, Argos would not have to pay him for the 2010 season

Hopefully he's resigning and taking a job with the Stamps is what I mean.

And, of course, that's assuming he's actually leaving.

Exactly…and given today’s Gary Lawless article, I’ve no idea what’s going to happen…

But Hamilton hasn’t, to my knowledge, had the same upper management the past 10 years. Also, making the playoffs isn’t a spectacular accomplishment in an eight or nine-team league.

And where did it get them???

That is like asking "Who is uglyer?" LOL!

If you’re gonna troll, at least learn to spell…

Coming from someone who does not know the meaning of the vocabulary he uses , that's not much of an insult. I'm sorry if my spelling and grammar is not up with your intellectual capacity. Considering English is my third language it cracks a large smile on my face but I will be more careful. How many languages doe you speak ?

"L"

Keep it on point folks or the padlock comes out.