Bash

Okay guys, he made a mistake by fumbling today. But what did you guys think of Bashir Levingston?

I thought he did great today. Hope he's still around next season.

Actually he didnt impress me at all.
17 yard avg on Kickoffs
4.6 on Punts....
Nothing to write home about

I guess I am just happy he is part of our team

I thought some plays he should of got stopped, but he made the first guy miss.

Im glad he is on the team as well, I just expected more.

I also think that Payton has become something of a let down.....4 carries for 11 yards

I stand by my original feeling when we picked up Bash -- meh.

While Levingston's stats were not great & he did fumble once, you have to take into account the wind factor for the return men.

I thought he was going to break that missed field goal for a long gain. He can still play.

Sure, he can still play, but I didn’t really see anything from him to warrant taking a roster spot away from Bratton, who at least can line up at receiver as well as return kicks.

He does the same thing he always does. Makes some nice runs, then either drops the ball, or goes backwards 20 yards.

Thats why Toronto got rid of him.

I don’t think that’s the reason to why they got rid of him. They have Arland Bruce, who is usefull, because he is an oustanding receiver.

The great thing about Bashir, is that he can line up on Offense, and again, he made the roster as a Defensive Back in that solid Toronto’s Defense. So you know he can play DB.

I don’t think that’s the reason to why they got rid of him. They have Arland Bruce, who is usefull, because he is an oustanding receiver.

The great thing about Bashir, is that he can line up on Offense, and again, he made the roster as a Defensive Back in that solid Toronto’s Defense. So you know he can play DB.

On Offense, I see him more of a posession receiver, catch and run. He can do great things with the ball, and I still stand by my opinion of him being the best returner in the CFL.