Barenichia

Pokey is right, Barrenechea isn't as great as people make him out to be. He gets beat easy, and when he makes his tackles they're almost always 5+ yards past the line of scrimmage. Also I'd like to note that Barrenchea WILL be playing tonight, it's just that Brooks will get more time. To everyone that says Brooks shouldn't be starting, if you watched preseason (or listened), you'd realize he is a playmaker, and a great cover man.

Go Cats Go

Quit arguing, we got football in 15!

I played safety for the Bisons you clown!

I would hope he wouldn’t believe John Madden, the guy is a complete windbag. He has no clue what he’s talking about. I refuse to watch Monday Night Football with volume just so I don’t have to hear Mr.Obvious/Mr.Thinks-He-Knows-It-All-But-Really-Doesn’t-Know-A-Thing. He reads everything the broadcaster tells him to. He’s a fake :roll:

Damnit, I have NEVER seen a thread go south so quickly. Would you all put your egos aside and stop looking for fights!?! For cryin out loud...

Lets just win tonite or our season is going south;if Brooks is that good play him for God;s sakes.