Banks at it again on Twitter

That’s all true but ALL of us still love him on our team. ;D

Pro tip - if you’re going to say that every time someone disagrees with you maybe you should add “I believe, IMO, or arguably”

Otherwise what’s the point of a message board?

You know I’m not at all sure he graduated from Kansas State with a degree. Moreover a star football or basketball player can get by in many U.S. colleges without doing very much academic study.

On the other hand take one of McMaster University’s very own, Russ Jackson. The degree with which he graduated from McMaster in 1958 was a Bachelor of Science in Mathematics! Moreover he was McMaster University’s nominee for a Rhodes Scholarship, but decided to pursue a career with the Ottawa Rough Riders instead of going for the Rhodes Scholarship. Russ Jackson was clearly blessed with a positively intimidating mix of abilities.

speedy has more passion than anyone associated with the Cats from the years with a “2” in front.

Yes, we can all pull out black and white photos and remember the past…in fact, that is a common theme from the elders in our fanbase…

but for current Cats, Speedy B stands taller than the rest and bleeds black and gold.

A huge loss for our team. I hope he plays as strong next year, and this injury doesn’t hold him back.

Hitchcock and Morreale?

yep.

gold star.

both those players played on the tiger cats.

can you name any more?

I’ll give you a second gold star if you can. ;D

He is a free agent after this year.
Maybe he has started negotiations early. :wink:

yep.

but I love speedy and even if he doesn’t re-sign with Hamilton (although I believe he will), I hope he bounces back and is a MOP contender again next year.

I think we’ll re-sign him though.

Yeah and maybe his current predicament would have happened 2-3 years ago and maybe repeated a few times and maybe ending his “ speedy? time! Safe to say that had he been given opportunity at receiver ( and IMO there was reason why he was not) he would likely have been hurt a bit more than as a returner. BUT a true TEAM guy wouldn’t butch and complain about his role. He did!

Right.

Banks wasn’t tried as a receiver earlier due to injury fears.

Kent should be seen as a savior for lengthening speedy b’s career.

This place never ceases to amaze me.

Didn’t say that he wasn’t tried due to injury fears. I said that probably it saved him from injury, my personal thought. KA didn’t try him there for other reasons.
Bottom line though is, DO WHAT IS ASKED of YOU by TEAM!

a true TEAM guy wouldn’t butch and complain about his role.
And, a true fan wouldn't butch and complain about their Players, Coaches, management and their team.

But it seems like a lot of true fans do. ::slight_smile:

not all the fans, just the #RealFans.

we just seem to have lot of them on this board.

when I’m in the stadium, I don’t feel the same way…but most of the #RealFans don’t even go to the games…

which is evident by the game day threads during our home games.

most of the bitching fans are bitching away in the GDT’s…

If a lot of true fans do then no need to say that true fans don’t complain. I only complain about over-hyped coach and sulking players!

that is because you are an elite #RealFan.

congrats.

Well you said “anyone”. I gave you 2.
It’s called “recency bias”.

Montford.

“True fan” debate gets dangerous. If we start putting criteria on that there won’t be any “true fans” left.

HTC fan purity test just before playoffs ? Bring it on.

No boycotters allowed.

I’m passionate. About concessions.