Banjo Pickers hosting the Bombers

Oooops Kelly.. .shoulda taken the 3.....lol

I agree. Kelly got greedy on that play. If he'd gone for the FG, he would've been guaranteed 3 points. Bit of a risk, and it didn't pay off.

Wow… :o Look at those rushing yards. Only 9 yards for the Bombers. That’s gotta change if Winnipeg wants to get back in this thing. The time of possession is pretty bad, too. This game has been all Saskatchewan so far.

I'd have been pissed if the went for the FG. Down by 14 one the 1 you go for it everytime.
Only thing is our OLine is getting beaten up bad by Sask.

you know! if you're going to call that penalty against Morgan for UR.. then be consistent!

there were a number of those plays that occurred in previous weeks and the referees were NOT calling them!

MUST BE CONSISTENT!

Yeah, unfortunately, that was a bit of a lame penalty. Buddy should've kept the flag in his pocket on that one.

ok Side Linesmen.. what the hell are you doing?

you saw the play right in front of you,

A: you blew the whistle when nobody touched him..

B: he did not catch that ball.. why aren't you paying attention? SHEEEESH!!!

Ha! Saskatchewan successfully challenges, and then they get the ball back on the following punt. Nice. Everything seems to be going their way today.

And yet they are only up by 11 and are in the middle of their favorite quarter the 3rd.

well, if there's a game for us to break out of our 3rd quarter funk.. it's this one!

Hello TD Bombers, the Riders are crumbling in the 3rd like they always do.

Bowman's having his best game of the year against his former team.

Did anyone else see holding on that play?

yet he can’t do it any time else.

Hmmm I guess the Bishop factor can off-set the Riders crappy play in the 3rd quarter.

yeah we're getting our breaks on defense!

Wow Dressler's got x-ray vision to see that ball. That was some catch.

YAY TD!!!!! Finally a Score in the 3rd QTR!!!!!

:thup: :P :lol:

Man Chick is having a monster game. If it was Friday night he would get my vote for Gladiator of the game.

Heh I was just gonna say the same thing. :lol: