Banjo Bowl

Just heard on the post game show they had 8 sacks today. While that's impressive, both teams only amassed 129 yards passing apiece.......

Blitz blitz and blitz, hard to believe it took them this long to figure it out, I'm starting to think football coaches are not the sharpest knives in the drawer, at least not the ones the Bombers employ.

Ya, I remember you’ve said for a while now that they should blitz, blitz and blitz. I’ve always been a big fan of this type of defense. Sit back and wait is not to my liking in football. Bring the D to the other team, if they’re going to beat us, make sure their QB stays scared and has that dazed look that Durant had today.

They had 8 sacks, but they gave up 7. Imagine an effort like that with a Oline that could open up a few more holes for the run game or take off 3-4 sacks off that total? It was a huge win and a starting point. Couple of big games coming up against a team having its own Oline issues. An effort like this can start a roll :thup: :thup:

…I dunno wolverine, according to hfxtc ,Reilly signed there rather than in the Peg because the esks. have a superior o line…I know they don’t have the problems we have … but…oh wait a minute …I think there gm just threw one of them under a bus…forgot :lol: