Banjo Bowl - Trash talk thread

Good one... not.

wow losers....

It's the only SFW pic I could find of the Bomber's cheerleaders! Something tells me the legs are definitely shaved....

^
Skanks just like everyone else in Winterpeg

Most of these are old and tired, but here it goes anyways. The best one, is watching the funeral procession head back west after another Banjo Bowl loss.

Q. What's the difference between the SASKATCHEWAN ROUGHRIDERS and the Taliban?
A. The Taliban has a running game.

Q. How do the SASKATCHEWAN ROUGHRIDERS count to 10?
A. 0-1, 0-2, 0-3, 0-4, 0-5, 0-6, 0-7, 0-8, 0-9, 0-10.

Q. What do the SASKATCHEWAN ROUGHRIDERS and Billy Graham have in common?
A. They both can make 27,000 people stand up and yell "Jesus Christ"!

Q. How do you keep a SASKATCHEWAN ROUGHRIDER out of your yard?
A. Put up goal posts.

Q. Where do you go in REGINA in case of a tornado?
A. TAYLOR FIELD - they never get a touchdown there!

Q. What do you call a ROUGHRIDER with a GREY CUP ring?
A. A thief.

Q. Why was RITCHIE HALL upset when the SASKATCHEWAN ROUGHRIDER playbook was stolen?
A. Because he hadn't finished colouring it.

Q. How many SASKATCHEWAN ROUGHRIDERS does it take to win a GREY CUP?
A. Nobody knows and we may never find out!

Q. What do you call 47 people sitting around a TV watching the GREY CUP?
A. The SASKATCHEWAN ROUGHRIDERS

Q. What do the SASKATCHEWAN ROUGHRIDERS and possums have in common?
A. Both play dead at home and get killed on the road.

Q. How can you tell when the SASKATCHEWAN ROUGHRIDERS are going to run the football?
A. The back leaves the huddle with tears in his eyes.

1. The Saskatchewan premier’s mansion burned to the ground last night!! It nearly took out the whole trailer park!
    Julien Lacroix

2. A Saskatchewan fan was pulled over by the RCMP for a spot check on his way to Toronto. The officer asks,“Do you have any ID?” The driver said," 'bout what?"
    Julien Lacroix

3. The Ontario Chamber of Commerce has just announced that in order to accomodate the large influx of Saskatchewan Roughriders fans, all dental clinics in the greater Toronto area will be open 24/7 during Grey Cup week. As well, free dental hygiene kits will be handed out to anyone wearing green at the game.
    John MacPhail

4. Saskatchewan is the only place in the world where the grasshoppers have to get down on their hands and knees to eat the crops.
    Bonnie

5. Now being a roughrider fan for many years, I’ve heard some good ones. The latest is: Why did Kent Austin get mad when they took his playbook from him …He wasn’t finished coloring it!

What do you call 60 guys sitting around watching the Grey Cup…the Saskatchewan Roughriders.

Another good one: There was a small child who was reportedly abused by his parents, He was given custody to his aunt and uncle, who reportedly abused him. When in court, the judge asked the child who he wanted to raise him. The child replied: The Saskatchewan Roughriders. The judge asked why? The child replied: Because they don’t beat anyone!

Hope this helps!
Will Hazzard, Peace River, AB.

6.What’s the best thing coming out of Saskatchewan? Any road you can get on.
Jim Harrison

1. How and Rider fans does it take to change a lightbulb? No one knows, they are all in the dark most of the time anyway!
    Jim Harrison

2. What do you get when you put 8 Riders fans together…a full set of teeth
    Jim Harrison

3. Know why birds fly upside down over Saskatchewan? Ain’t nuthin’ in Saskatchewan worth crapping on.
    Don Mills

10.Saskatchewan, easy to draw - hard to spell
Paul Perreault

1. What’s the difference between the city of Regina and a bowl of yogurt??? Yogurt has an active culture!!!
    James Scrapneck

2. I hear that CSI is pulling their operations out of Saskatchewan because everyone has the same DNA.
    Joyce Busch

3. A Saskatchewn Roughrider and a Blue Bomber were talking to a flight attendant at the airport. Someone asked what the time was. The attendant said, “it’s 2 p.m.”, the Blue Bomber said “it’s 1400 hours.”, the Roughrider said, “the big hand is on 12 and the little hand is on 2”…
    Bonnie

4. A tornado went through Regina yesterday and did $4,000,000 worth of improvements!!
    Julien Lacroix

5. Did you know that the toothbrush was invented in Saskatchewan? Anywhere else it would have been called a teethbrush.
    Bill Schwager

WINNIPEG (CP) - The Blue Bombers had a scare earlier this week.

During practice, two of the players noticed a suspicious white substance on the field. The stadium was evacuated immediately, and police were called in to investigate.

After several hours, it was determined the white substance was part of the goal line. The Winnipeg organization was relieved, but considered themselves fortunate. "For this to happen, well, it's a rare occurrence," stated Doug Berry. "We hadn't seen a goal line for some time, and it isn't likely we'll see one in the near future."

I understand that the Red River Floodway will be opened up after the game is over, because there will be a flash flood of tears shed by Bomber fans when they lose...

Wow! Pigseye, that was the weakest crap I ever read.
Seriously though. During the Labour Day classic I
went around with a camera asking Bomber fans what
they thought of the game.

Almost everyone of them turned instantly vulgar
swearing and screaming and insulting my family.

It was embarrassing to allow those fools into
our city.

Those classless fans don't represent all Bomber
fans but I'd still rather be a Rider than a BlueBomber!!!

Maybe they were refering to that ugly mug^.

It'll be fun to watch milt break the record against
rider-jehovas.

Computer froze posted my post twice, strange.

This ugly mug, Bigcanadiano, looks great wearing a melon.

GO RIIIIIDERS!!!!!

Oh, is that what you call it.

edited - no insults, please.