Bane rises to the occasion and shines in his debut

Sore losers hahahahha

Sore losers hahahahhaha

Spamming winners, heh heh heh.

Dude, I am a Bombers fan, so I was hoping Calgary was going to win! Just pointing out incorrect scoring or stats reports on this website at times I have noticed this season. PLEASE PROOFREAD your articles before posting them. Also occurring on a lot of our Canadian sporting tv websites too. Guess they have cut staff to a minimum! :frowning:

Did the ryders win? This Bane guy for the ryders is pretty damn good.

Unfortunately I was only able to watch the last 8 minutes of the game. I did pick the Stamps to win. I am picking the riders to win games 2 and 3. It will be tough to win in Mosaic and the Riders get the bye week before game 3 with Calgary in BC for the most important game of the year for the Stamps. If they get into playoffs they need to catch BC.
The Stamps may have had a good game in all 3 phases, like I said I only saw the last 8 minutes. But first time I have ever seen a team kick 3 short kicks and get the ball every time on the same play. Stamps may want to work on that this week. In turn, the Rider offence was out of sync. Not sure if it was the pressure from the front 4 or the fan noise but they just seemed a little off compared to the late game play they had in BC the week before.

So who does fajardo throw under the bus after this last lost game? :yum:

When I read Bane I thought of this Batman character!

That would be a wicked look for a d lineman!

1 Like