Ban Access_Media

Technically, reality has the nerve to argue with you on it. The great thing about reality is that it doesn’t give a damn what you think. It simply is.

Just in case you need a reminder, since the last time you spewed this nonsense you obviously didn’t bother reading the facts: https://www.thestar.com/business/2016/0 … eport.html

Maybe you’re thinking of Calgary, where office buildings are actually in trouble due to the decline in global oil prices. Then again, maybe not. It’s hard to say just what is going on in your fantasy world.

And if you include every single person that watches tv then you got some 2 year olds being calculated in watching sports loll.
For someone who claims to know so much about TV ratings, you're hilariously incompetent. I guess that's to be exoected from someone who thinks that prices can drop 200%. :lol:
everything you say tridus makes us dumber for reading your gibberish. you make zero sense.
Given that we can reverse everything you say and treat it as the gospel truth, thanks! :cowboy:

No he doesn’t. He makes stuff up. Talking fiction is not talking football.

I guess if that’s the kind of forum people prefer, it’s time for everyone to make 50 threads with whatever pot induced fantasies they can come up with. Donald Trump to ban Americans from playing football in Canada, because it’s their game! Ricky Ray set to replace Orridge as CFL commissioner!

You know, a reliable source told me that Bo Levi Mitchell dropped his MOP trophy on his foot and broke a toe after the ceremony. The smart money is betting on the RedBlacks, but now you know too!

But I’m not arguing with you, Tridus.

I have made a promise to myself not to open anymore of ACC Media threads.

It is BS and I find it aggravating to see 5 posts taking up the page.

However, I just scroll down the page to find interesting posts from the real posters.

It would be nice not to hear from him, but I will just ignore.

If others do the same, he will stop. The more people fire at him, the more he posts.

At this time , he is winning the game. That leads me to wonder , if he is another poster's sock puppet.

I find most of his threads are sheer speculation . He may bother some because he is throwing 100 percent in one direction without a change of course causing some to argue about something not worth arguing about .
But reading them he doesn't call another person yet stupid or an idiot that some do and should be banned .

If you just present an argument even if your wrong that is what a chat forum is about . Argue present your ideas but the necessity to be right is fruitless on this tiny populated CFL chat site .

I would rather read his sheer Don Quiote aspirations about the CFL than someone name calling another scribe .

EXACTLY!
He knows that what he posts is BS
He wants you to reply!
It the first rule in the troll handbook

If you open his threads and reply…you are giving him what he wants
If no-one opens them…he has no reason to post them

Yep. Ignore trolls. Don't feed them.

Tridus, I still say you have a lot of nerve. It takes courage to put yourself out there by contradicting a man with such a stellar reputation for providing factual information.

I eagerly await AM’s response where he puts you in your place for having such nerve.

lmao

the guy needs to check into a Mental facility and have his mind checked. maybe he's Marty York in disguise?

I'm pretty busy with the run-up to the Grey Cup myself, but I've been aware of the issue here.

Access_Media, I appreciate your vigour for the CFL (and these forums), but I do think that you're going to have to start citing sources for your rumours; a web link, a video clip, a person at the league or a team you talked to, anything. Alternatively if you want to state these things as "I think that X is going to happen because of Y" that's fine, but you've been making statements of fact that are simply incorrect.

Reporters working the CFL beat at traditional media companies are sometimes incorrect - but believe me, they get it right a lot, and typically are expected by their editors to have multiple sources corroborate something before they "print" it. And I believe they also usually contact the league or the team in question to ask them for comment. If you're looking to do this professionally, you need to start to do the same.

I'm going to lock this thread so as to not continue the pile-on for an individual member of the forums.