Bakari Grant's preformance in semi-final

I didn't think that Grant played well in the semi -final, his consistency has been poor.
My question is should they put in Tasker and sit Grant in the next game??

No way,IMO a bad move in a game of this importance,why would you sit your All-Star out???? I like Tasker,but in all honesty the only reason he's on the team was that that needed a replacement when Ellingson got injured.With the draft looming and not knowing who we will lose or at what position,or who is a FA they will most likely keep Tasker around and let him vie for a regular roster spot next season at training camp.The only way Tasker gets in the line-up is as an emergency replacement if one of our receivers goes down in practice or tweaks themselves before game time,that is why he is listed on the 46 and not the P.R. Unfortunately with the make-up of the roster,there's just no room right now for Tasker on the 42 man game day.The Cats had 7 receivers dress for the last game,with Charbonneau in reserve in case of injury to one of our Cdn rec. and Tasker the same for the imp rec.

RECEIVERS DRESSED SEMI-FINAL

B.Grant
O.Jones....k/r
A.Fantuz
S.Giguere
B.Banks....k/r
G.Ellingson
D.Stala

RECEIVERS NOT DRESSED-4 man res.

S.Tasker
S.Charbonneau

Bakhari has always been sorta hit or miss, but I really don't see them making a change like that. We'll see though, I don't think I would mind something like that. Tasker is a good receiver. I'm just worried about his height in comparison to Bakhari. Barkhari is tall and can reach up high for balls, something Tasker can't do.

Leave well enough alone. Start the team this Sunday that started yesterday. Unless there is a hurt we know nothing about. I have been satisfied with BGs play.

Sitting your team's leading receiver in the most important game of the year to date is always a smart move. Do it.