bad for eskies...good for any other team

Im predicting in camp our edit head coach is gonna cut trever gaylor...whitch is soo horrible..and he will sing somehwere else and be on year the best receiver in the league...some reason macocia does nto liek him..but when ever he is in..he plays AUESOME

I didn't know he was a singer too? Can he sing like Frank Sinatra? Sting? Elvis? Stevie Wonder? :lol: :lol:

Im predicting in camp our edit head coach is gonna cut trever gaylor...whitch is soo horrible..and he will sing somehwere else and be on year the best receiver in the league...some reason macocia does nto liek him..but when ever he is in..he plays AUESOME
Can he spell to? I bet he can spell.

hey i dont hide the fact sometime my keyboarding skills are attrocious

Sometimes?????????

If you talk real nice, and bring her a bottle of "Teacher's Irish Cream" I betcha jm02 could tutor you well! :wink: :wink:

Gaylor tends to do a little more of the talking and a little less of the walking. His effort is low, and he drops the open passes, but pulls out all the stops to make the "flying one-hander in triple coverage" kind of catch.

RnR is that you? Whats with the personal attacks because of his spelling. Are you guys perfect. I doubt that.

Gaylor to the TiCats for Goss, the Esks need a tenor.

Piggy give Taman to Edmonton and then get a football team. :lol:

good work redwhite2005 i was just thinkin the same :wink: imo we dont need spell checkers in here we wll know wut he meant 8)