Back to back champs!

All,

Great Game. Wonderful to get to say for the the last time this season...

DEFENDING CHAMPIONS DOING DEFENDING CHAMPION THINGS!

I wanted to thank all of the Bomber fans (and non fans) for making this American CFL fan all the way down in Southern California feel welcome in this forum. I hope to see my first CFL Game next season as my best laid plans for this year fell through. I think I will just have to make my first game at IG Field. Hopefully I will get to meet some of you in person there.

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE BACK-TO-BACK GREY CUP CHAMPIONS....THE WINNIPEG BLUE BOMBERS!!

David

12 Likes

If both teams have baseball caps printed that indicate they're the Grey Cup champs, what becomes of the Hamilton Tiger-Cats supply of baseball caps? They end up in the trash/destroyed?

Always wondered about that.

2 Likes

you were our good-luck charm in the live game threads all season friend. Thanks for your support &…enjoy this!!

4 Likes

Nobody ever see them they get destroyed

2 Likes

I was hoping the OTs would have gone to 3 and the referees would have botched the rules and made them do a 2-pt conversion contest beginning with the 3rd OT.

1 Like

I read somewhere that the team that does not win the championship, their gear is sent to some random 3rd world country, where they have no idea about the game or the winner/loser, but are happy to have the new clothes. I have seen that with the gear for the losing team in a Super Bowl.

CONGRATS TO THE CHAMPS!
David

5 Likes

Thank you and I plan to enjoy!

CONGRATS TO THE CHAMPS!
David

3 Likes

Actually they used to get sent overseas to those in need…I remember seeing Superbowl champs Tshirts for the wrong team.

4 Likes

David, I’m a season ticket holder. If you ever make it to a Bomber game at IG Field, let me know and I will buy you a drink at half-time.

3 Likes

Well done. Entertaining game for sure. Like I heard Coach Gibbs once say - the ballgame usually comes down to about 6 plays that make it or break it.

Only one other thing. I wonder how much it would cost to buy O'Shea's hat off him?

3 Likes

Great having you! You show up at a Bomber game and your first drink or hotdog or whatever is on me!

4 Likes

And now we can keep saying Grey Cup Champs since 2019!

2 Likes

Thank you! I look forward to getting there next season!

CONGRATS TO THE CHAMPS!
David

2 Likes

YES. WE. CAN!!

CONGRATS TO THE CHAMPS!
David

2 Likes

The best part of this is that I remembered to DVR the game and I get to watch it again!

CONGRATS TO THE CHAMPS!
David

2 Likes

What an entertaining game. Hard on the nerves but entertaining. The Cats couldn't have played it much better.Well done. And thanks to the Bombers for a great season.

4 Likes

I’ll make the same offer as well.

3 Likes

You’re welcome David! We all had a good time this season!! Looking forward to next year!!! :partying_face: :boom: :boom: :boom:

2 Likes

Congrads to the Bombers on back to back Grey Cup wins. Very entertaining game. Hopefully next season we can get back to a full season. Anyway, Bomber fans, enjoy the off season as fans of the back to back GC champs!

6 Likes

Thank you! Hope to meet you next season.

CONGRATS TO THE CHAMPS!
David

3 Likes