Baby Cameron's Game Day Experience

This is Baby Cameron's game day experience, as told by him.

Daddy says we're going to watch the Football game! YAY!
What the heck is football?
poop
Ummm... what was I talking about?
Where's my soother?
Can't find my soother!
WAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!
slurp
Ahhh... there it is.
Now where was I?
eyes start to shut
ZZZZzzzzzz....
Daddy says the football game is over.
Really, what the heck is football Daddy?

(pics to follow)

I'm excited! Go Tiger-Cats.

10 minutes later I'm out for the count. Take me to bed Mommy.

Brilliant! I love it. Very cute. Sounds like when I tried to take my 21 month old to her first Blue Jays game. One train, 3 buses, multiple freak outs later. All in all, it was still a fun experience. I look forward to Cat's games with my kids. I have some Ti-Cat gear awaiting a nice sunny weekend afternoon game. :slight_smile:

I can't wait to bring him to his first Ticats game! I'll almost GUARENTEE that he's just going to want to go hug Stripes though! LOL!

I also love the Blue Jays! Good for you! Bring your children up right! :smiley:

What the heck is football
Not what the tabbies where playing last nite I don't know what they where play but it wasn't football

Sorry Rusty I just couldn't resist changing the caption for that first one. :smiley:

MadJack... that's quite alright. I was thinking the same damn thing! You need 1 YARD... 1 DARN YARD! and you hand it off to your back and expect him to try to find a hole. Turning a 1 yard QB sneak into a 6 yard running play.

Hey, the season is just starting and I'm still optimistic but man oh man... is Charlie the right man for the job? I thought so at first... now I'm on the fence. Not against him yet... but now he really has to earn my loyalty.

Well Rusty, as you no doubt know I'm a Montreal fan first, Hamilton 1A. So I'm glad my team won. But..............

From the Ticats perspective Taaffe is really giving me concerns; it's the options that scare me more however.

For Taaffe, at times last year and last night he looked totally lost. Penalties such as illegal formation, which the team took way too many of last year and did it again last night, to me, speak to a coach who has no control of his bench. If the FG team doesn't know who they are and where to line up..........what the heck have they been practising??

But if you sack Taaffe, who comes in? Obie himself? At his age, I doubt he'd want to come back to the bench again. Next you'd look to the 2 coordinators, but that's scary.

Creehan? He ran one of the worst defences last season in Calgary and got canned because of it. That makes him HC material? Not in my books.

Bellefeuille? He was hated by the Saskatchewan fans because he ran a boring, dull, predictable offence there; then in Montreal last year all of us Als' fans hated him for the same darn reason. From what I saw of the Cats' offensive package last night, it's more of the same; the man's continued employment in the CFL is a mystery to me.

Let's face it, if the team goes 0-3 Obie won't have a choice but to tie the can to Charlie, but then the big question is who do you bring in?

I'll wait by my phone, but I don't really expect a call..............