B.C

So we play B.C next.Just want to get some thoughts on what will happen this game and the remaining games that includes Sask and Argos.What will our final recored be this season?

If the right team shows up in 1st quarter,instead of half way through the 3rd, all 3 games are very winnable.
Or else just be content with another .500 team, and hope they can pull off a miracle in the post season.

Platoon qb's and we have a chance to win.

I am going to be optimistic.

This winning streak of B.C. needs to end sometime. So why not go out on a limb and say we'll end it this Saturday at home with the home crowd!

I think this would be the biggest victory of all season for the final 2 games and the playoffs if we could put a stop to the winning streak and keep Bruce quiet.

Let's keep it positive and stick behind this team from here on out!

Go Cats Go!

Even Chris Schultz has us winning:

"Logic says B.C. all the way. Consistency at QB, eight straight wins and they just beat the Riders without Solomon Elimimian. But, that's the exact reason I say Ticats. It fits the consistent inconsistency in this year's CFL. Porter, Glenn? Glenn, Porter? Start Glenn, use Porter when it feels right... HAM 32, B.C. 27."

Who would you have start?
I'd try the reverse and start Porter this time, with Glenn in relief to shake things up and keep the opposition on their toes.

I say let's have a poll and let the fans decide. It worked good for the opening play call against Winnipeg. :cowboy:

Best part of Hamilton is offense. So if Hamilton is to win this game, offense must play well against BC #1 defense. Doubtful whether Hamilton #6 defense can stop BC #2 offense. Although Hamilton has done better against BC in recent seasons, odd that BC is 8-1 straightup at Hamilton.

Disagree. This what io think will get the Tiger-Cats a win

1. Limit mistakes (stupid penalties, too many missed field goals and turnovers)

2. Establish effective run game

3. Play decent defense

Platoon QBs all you want, if they don't take care of those 3 aspects of the game, they will likely lose.

Seems like everytime this team loses two in a row, they come out firing the third game and win.

well, if the Cats maintain the seasonal pattern, we will win the ESF and EF yet get blown out in the Grey Cup. :o

Since Obie has help to rejuvenate BC now we have to play them. Do you think Wally will let us win to pay Obie back.

The offensive numbers for both teams are similar, in that each are near the league's top in terms of scoring. The Lions have scored an average of 28.6 points per game and the Ticats have scored an average 28.0 points.
Hamilton's defensive corps has struggled near the bottom of the league, while B.C.’s stats are near the top. The Lions defence is second in fewest yards allowed (4,929) and yards allowed per game (328.6) and tops in the league in fewest average points allowed per game (21.5).

Hamilton, meanwhile, is seventh in fewest yards allowed (5,840) and yards per game (389.3). They rank sixth in the league in least points allowed at 27.7 points per game.

Ticats linebacker Renauld Williams said the Hamilton defensive unit is more interested in getting a win than improving its statistics, and it wants to build on the success it had last week against Montreal, holding the league’s top offence to just two touchdowns.

[url=http://www.theglobeandmail.com/sports/football/ticats-confident-against-rolling-lions/article2208715/]http://www.theglobeandmail.com/sports/f ... le2208715/[/url]

The more I think about this game, the more I feel it will be a determining factor about what this team needs to do.

Another loss or mediocre performance, then I think changes are inevitable. The Tiger-Cats would be 7-9 with two game left on the road in Saskatchewan and then again on the road, with a very short week, in Toronto.

A loss to B.C. pretty much forces the Tiger-Cats to have a good playoff run, or else...

Winning the next three games and a decent playoff performance (namely a win in the first game) is pretty much the only way this team can claim any progress and appease fans IMO.

Gonna be a tough task with Jamal Johnson and Chris Williams both being doubtful for this game. Adding that to the decimated secondary compounds the challenge, but in week 17 what teams aren't hurting?

http://scratchingpost.thespec.com/ ( Oct. 20)
Middle linebacker Solomon Elimimian (ankle) and slotback Shawn Gore (concussion) did not practice Thursday and will not play in Hamilton. It will be the second consecutive missed game for Elimimian, who is being replaced on defence by James Yurichuk. Rookie Marco Iannuzzi steps into Gore’s starting spot.
[url=http://www.vancouversun.com/health/Fans+will+pink+Lions+Ticats+claw/5583165/story.html#ixzz1bQZCXyoO]http://www.vancouversun.com/health/Fans ... z1bQZCXyoO[/url]

B.C. Lions - 24
Hamilton - 27

I say reverse that BC 27
CATS 24 without our big play makers C Williams and T Grant , we won't win, but because its
being played at home the game
will be close at best. :cowboy: :cowboy:

Tiger-Cats 33
B.C. Lions 29

I hope we win tn, because I really want a home playoff game, and this would be a huge confidence boost, but without Jamall, our depleted secondary, no Chris Williams, etc it will be hard, but not impossible. We need our best players to be our best players and our quarterbacks need to wake up. A perfect night would be for the cats to win, and to see Bruce shred our secondary to pieces, I really hope Bruce has a huge game to show Obie what a brain cramp he had when he traded him for absolutely nothing. Oskee wee wee, but I know ill be cheering and standing when Bruce scores a TD, if he does.

Our pass defense (what pass defense you say) better be ready to stop AirBC or it could be another painful game. :oops: Go Cats

Ham 37

BC 28