B.C vs Edm. predictions?

I think Lions by 5. I just have a good feeling about this one.

Wrong Jman2, BC by a bakers dozen,

My head says this home and home will end in a split and the Lions always seem to play crappy on the slippery grass at Commonweath.

My heart says the Lions will take both games and be breathing down the Riders' neck.

Whatever happens, the offence, namely Jarious, can not keep sputtering out of the gate every game and still expect to win playing two productive quarters.

Looks like no Geroy tonight either so it's going to be tough.

My head says this home and home will end in a split and the Lions always seem to play crappy on the slippery grass at Commonweath.

My heart says the Lions will take both games and be breathing down the Riders' neck.

Whatever happens, the offence, namely Jarious, can not keep sputtering out of the gate every game and still expect to win playing two productive quarters.

Looks like no Geroy tonight either so it's going to be tough.

No Geroy? Uh oh. O.k. Lions by 4. :wink:

Lions 42
Eskimos 13

Bye Bye Danny Boy

Good point miles, even if it isn't raining, I'm sure the Groudskeeper will be watering down the grass at Commonwealth

I heard the visitors dont even get to practice their slipping and falling down. C'Mon and 'Run You Lions Run!!!

Edmonton was pumped for Tucker. We lost Geroy for a game, but coming into the home of Bobby Ackles is hell of a lot different, and we'll be winning the cup we should've won last year, for Bobby this year, and a great dynasty to come.

All they have to do is play 4 quarters of football as a team! not 2! not 3! FOUR!!! and they will be successful in any game!