B.C.s perfect record and who's gonna break it!

How long do you think B.C. is going to keep their perfect record?

Which team do you think will break up their perfect record?

I think the EDM Eskimos will take em <!-- s8) -->8)<!-- s8) -->  <!-- s8) -->8)<!-- s8) -->  <!-- s8) -->8)<!-- s8) -->

This will be the best offence the Lions will face this week so Esks might be a good bet. Depends which Lions team shows up. I think it's gonna be a shootout and the team with the last possession will probably win. (better be the Lions)

well some advanteges for the esks r Ricky Ray,Mookie mitchell,Sean Fleming,A.J. Gass, :wink:

and 2 of B.C.s best players r out <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->  <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->  <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Well I agree with all those but Fleming, he's been really shaking lately. I doubt Ray will have any problems converting for the majors though so field goals won't be a problem. I say Edmonton wins with Ray playing great and all receivers playing great as usual. Oh and is Hervey even playing? Pretty sure he isn't going to be making it back any time soon. Not that it matters really with guys like Tucker and Mitchell, just creates more throws to them = more catches.

That being said I could really care less who wins this game because my team isn't going to come close to either one in the standings and will eventually play both in the playoffs should they finish third, regardless of who finishes first and second. So best of luck, may the team who plays the better game win.

anybody know if davis sanchez and malcolm frank will be able to play? we're a little thin on DBs at the moment, which leaves me a bit worried that dickenson could pick us apart. that being said, i have supreme confidence that our offence will get the job done and score majors when we need them. hey, bc, just a little tip for you here...but keep it on the dl...keep two guys on jason tucker all night or he'll burn you for big TDs like he has every other team this year. unfortunately for you, that still leaves us with mitchell, gaylor, and cavil...so i guess you have to pick your poison, eh? eskies by 10.

[quote="esks"]well some advanteges for the esks r Ricky Ray,Mookie mitchell,Sean Fleming,A.J. Gass, :wink:

and 2 of B.C.s best players r out <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->  <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->  <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->[/quote

Who are the two players that are out for the lions

Don't count your chickens before they hatch...lolz...
Remember the Montreal game?
How many elite teams did Edmonton beat?...hmmm...

Tony Simmons is out. ( How could you forget that image of his knee...Brrr. They showd the replay on the screen @ BC Place....Bad!)

Geroy Simon is on the limp, but will probably play.

It will be a shoot out with probably a field goal winning it on the last play.

UPPER DECK is opened! 40,000 expected!

BC'll either lose to Edmonton or just get a bunch of bad breaks against teams like Winnipeg, Hamilton or Calgary.

…if edmonton doesn’t do it this weekend then my club will hand the leos their first L on the August 12th rematch here in cowtown…

It should be a great game.

I agree with RedandWhite. The Stamps are going to snuff the BC win streak on the 12th. This Friday's matchup with the Esks is going to be good though!