B.C. Place ,big place small scoreboard

Is it just me or is the scoreboard at B.C. place extremely small?If you sit on the east side in the back rows you need a telescope to see it.Maybe I should get seats closer to the scoreboard.

Our seats are at the furthest 20 yard line. I've never had a problem seeing it, and I'm an old geezer with failling eye sight! 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

i guess you wont bee needin that telescope

I sit mid-field and certainly wouldn't complain if the scoreboard was bigger, but I don't find it to be a significant issue now. I just wish they would show replays on every play (they seem to do about 9 of 10 now and some of the "instant replays" aren't so "instant").

They are getting rid of the two smaller scoreboards and putting in the wrap around screens on the balconys of the upper bowl like they have at most hockey stadiums so hopefully that will help you see the score better for the replay I guess you're SOL

For those who haven't seen them yet, the new banner/scoreboards extend for about 3 sections each. There are two boards in total on opposite corners of the stadium. They look pretty cool. :thup:

Anyone know if they will be extending these in the future? (Hopefully wrapping them all the way around :smiley:).

Those scoreboards looked good, so did the new 20 second clock. Almost need sun glasses! 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

yeah i know