B.C. @ Edmonton

Please, he wasn't touched. :smiley:

Good call!

Well, to be honest, it was pretty close. It was one of those calls that could have gone either way. Fortunately for me, it went my way. 8)

I think they stuffed him...

That spot was rediculous

Ba! He didn't make that 3rd down Gamble. Ref gave a good spot.
Colman was down by contact.

Nothing wrong with that spot, if you watched the other angle he clearly stuck the ball out on his third lunge…

You are watching with orange colored glasses.

Thats one hell of a D-FENCE chant, nice job Eskimo fans.

Almost picked!

I wouldn’t have it any other way.

If the Lions score, it'll be going against the refs. He definitely didn't get the first down. Figures the one time the Eskimos get a stop, the refs mess up the call.

Well Chief it don't look good. Time is running down.

I think I missed it but why is Roberts getting all the carries? Is Logan hurt or Roberts has just been to good?

Logan's hurt

Well, if the Eskimos actually played defence... We can still hang on to the tie breaker, but at this point, who cares.

Wow

Dumb on Eskies part. No contain, BC fist down.
Now BC touchdown. Edmonton just lost the total game series too.

Bye bye tie breaker...

Man, I want Rick Campbell fired... and not just fired. I want him thrown in a catapult and shot out of Edmonton. I'm so sick and tired of this inconsistant defence. One week we're forcing fumbles and getting tackles, and the next week it's like we don't even have a defence on the field.

Thats what happens when the offence was playing for the tiebreaker instead of the win.