Awsome Game!!!!

Hi all...how about that I'm on here two nights in a row! I know it's not CFL but I'm sitting here watching an awsome N.L.L. playoff game between Rochester and Toronto. Outstanding goaltending all game long keeping close 8-8 until about 5 minutes left in game, Toronto opens things up and now leads 12-9 with a little more than 4 minutes left DIRECTV CHANNEL 656.

don't matter, the Roughnecks will kick the ass of whoever wins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Speaking of awesome games how about those Camrose Kodiaks! Congrats and good luck at the Royal Bank Cup.

the what?

does Vancouver have a team anymore?...

GO ROCK

No Vancouver doesn't have a team anymore.....and in response to the Calgary statement, you can watch for yourself tonight, in Canada it's the SCORE network at 10 p.m. Eastern time, in the Sates is DIRECTV channel 624 (Fox Sports NY) at 10 p.m. Eastern

The Roughnecks take on the Arizona Sting who are making their first ever semifinal appearence. Toronto won last night and are in the "Champion's Cup" on May 14th and tonights game will decide who meets them.

...ah crap....never thought I would ever say this but Go Toronto, keep the Nat.Champ.Cup in Canada

In front of a Calgary home crowd of 11,000+ The Arizona Sting upset the defending National Lacrosse League champions by a score of 19-15 to move themselves....for the first time in team history......to the Champions Cup against the perennial powerhouse Toronto Rock. Could this be a Cinderella story in the making? Let's hope not!

As an american who loves to watch Lacrosse, I have to pull for the Canadian team all the time (Until my home state of N.Y. gets a team back :<))

By the way, to see the Champions Cup, all you need is a house antenna. It will be on NBC network May 14th at 3:30 pm Eastern.

So even though Hockey may be the "coolest" game on Earth, this May 14th lets tip back a beer in front of our T.V.'s and watch a bunch of men participate in the "Fastest" game on Earth for all the marbles, all the glory, and to carry on the tradition that was started many moons ago by native Canadians and native Americans for Tribal Pride.!

Long live the N.L.L.! and the TRUE athletes who play the game!

here here!