Avast ye mateys!

Aaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrgh!!!

Wow someone hit the sauce early.

..........Yaaarrrr ya scurvy dog..........pirating on the North Saskatchewan River again I sees........shows me some steel and tells me a wheel ya blasted tar.........

Show more respect ye blaggards or ye'll soon be shark bate at the bottom of Davy Jones' locker! Arrrrrr!!!

Stealing wheat and barley and all the other grains, I see?

(btw, I love how we automatically assume it's a Saskatchewanian)

arr, he be from that swamp to the east of us I believe aaarrrrr

(I'm guessing from the blue, either winnipeg, or Toronto)

yyaaarrr matey !

I agree with you roughy. And CunucKev, I think that is funny too.

.........Ar, he be flyin colours from the ship o' the Main and be from Upper Canada I fears.........pirating in the North Saskatchewan be a deadly affair arrrgh........keep a watch mateys for this bilge rat, he be taking orders straight from that crusty seadog himself, Admiral Allen........

aye, aye mates, I learn we are going after treasure, hear it from my own hands, mind you. Now, treasure is ticklish work, I dont like treasure voyages on any account, and I dont like them, above all, when they are secret and when the secret has been told to the parrot......

..........gar, to be sure stuff the parrot I says and send her up the yardarm as a warn to those that muster against us'n.......we caught betwixt a rock and a hard place lads, this Blue Dragoon sent a shot o'er yee bow and this here Jack Tar aint sittin on a keg for it.........be he Yank?.........nay, methinks not.....but of mystery purpose to be sure.........pigseye, you be certain this here be a treasure hunt, I says nay, but no clue as to its true jib........more Rum I say.......CABIN BOY, MORE RUM ya letcherous toad or you'll feel the cold of my rapier steel 'fore the heat of my rapier wit..........

arr, ye wanna make me walk the plank? wonder if this kinda talk came from the land of Aus methinks?

...........walking the plank be in your future I be positive of that........for now just rum ya weasle wart........double speed ors I throw yer hide in the brig.........

arr...arr....arrgh!

Blimey! I wish ye fair winds as by me deadlights ye have a black spot on ye t'be sure.

arrgh?

Ahoy there, swab the deck and shiver your timbers!

You guy's should lay off the "Whiskey in the Jarr..o..lol..or pretty soon you'll be Off to Never, Never land....

........who be the squarish fellow with the blue pantaloons says I?.........a poke of me sword tells me your made of sponge......taint never seens a like of you in these seas........mayhaps you'll make good wadding in the 12 pounder.......CABIN BOY!, you fartodeous abortion, takes this here bulbous eyed creature below.......

aharr,,,,, ya lubber....I'd like ta check your ankle for ball & chain marks...seems a few scurvy dogs were dropped on our last voyage to the warmer climes...and yee could be one of them matey..tell me yore not one of em Kanga..or we'll weigh anchor with ya....pass the rum and get young Jim out of the apple barrel...ahar...ya mutinous swabs..and tell the parrot nothing.. :twisted: