Autograph Signing

Does anyone know anything about this on field post game autograph signing today? Is it open to everyone?

Like i would want any of these player's autographs ....... :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :thdn:

I hope you enjoyed your $10.00 ticket Melrosemaniac LMAO :lol: :lol: :lol:

lmao like i said that's all its worth $10.00 i guess the people that pay the big bucks should be the most upset ...Like buying a seat for a pro team and high school team shows up ...IS THAT NOT FALSE ADVERTISING ? LOL.....brutal display of football period ...

When I was a kid getting autographs at Empire Stadium when the Lions were loseing, I loved it. CFL OR NFL players love it. Sorry to break your bubbler MELrOsMaNiAc.That's a tough handle to spell correctly without looking at it over and over to spell it.

Just teasing you man but your absolutely right that was garbage I can't see Bob Young putting up with that BS much longer maybe next week you can get tickets for $5.00

yes, that was a very rough game....but I still got Porter to sign me an autograph. :expressionless:

...actually, I can't put up with Bob Young's BS much longer....time for the "owner" to make some REAL decisions. :cowboy:

Good point Catattack1 I :thup:

Fondoozler did he drop the pen when you got Porters autograph

What BS? He put a football guy in as president and he hired Obie as GM?

Maybe you should be looking more at Obie and the decisions that he has made rather than the owner who has put the right guys in place to succeed.

....sorry Alan, but this time it doesn't run down hill.....ACCOUNTABILITY STARTS AT THE TOP. :cowboy:

The owner puts football guys in place including a guy with a huge resume.

He has put the right people in place. Bob really has nothing to do with the football team. He just pays the bills.

The first 5 years Bob owned the team, he made mistakes. Now, you can't blame him. I honeslty can't believe you want to blame Bob. Blame Obie. He's the guy who hired the coaches and has final say in cuts, signings and trades.

Even though i rarely do I agree 110% with Alan on this you can't blame the guy who's money pays for the team when he hires the right people. Furthermore I think i remember a few seasons back when Bob did get more involved in the football side I remember him stating that that was a bad move or something a season or so ago. So no i am very happy with bob young its basically everyone below him

Does anyone know if Bo Smith came out for the autograph session?

Did he actually sign or was he too busy looking for his jock strap?

He lost that on the first Bowman catch......and is still looking for it!!!!

Hahaa!!!! Good one!!

An Argo-Cat fan

why would you want his autograph...
Im surprised he even came out, i hope some fans let him know how bad he was out there last night.