Austin Says he's Pleased???

Kent Austin said in his recent media scrum on Ti-Cats TV that he is pleased by his teams rushing and passing?? I don't know about you fans, but If I were the coach I wouldn't be too pleased about my rushing stats, passing and losing two games to start the year??

I was a Big supporter of Kent Austin when he came to the Cats but I'm having my doubts right now that he truly wants to change this team and build a winner?? Let's see what Winnipeg throws at us Saturday!!

lack of rush attempts are kinda sorta his/condell's issue, not the teams.

the results have been good, it's the play calling that needs a little work.

not overly surprising tho that losing Fantuz (after williams) kinda puts a hitch in the offense's gait...

I don't think he is pleased about losing the first two games :roll: The first game should have been a Win !! the second game speaks for it self, not the ideal football conditions, It only the second game, lets see how the third game goes before throwing in the towel :wink:

Maybe that's his way of saying that he's not pleased with the defense

I was a Big supporter of Kent Austin when he came to the Cats but I'm having my doubts right now that he truly wants to change this team and build a winner??
Really? After a mere two games, one of which was a torrential downpour?

I wouldn't be surprised. Austin likes to choose his words carefully and put a positive spin on things, like you would in a job interview. Don't forget the coach sees more in his players than the fans do.

Definitely need to see major improvement in the defense. The offence looked good in Toronto but as with previous years they do not show consistency game to game.

The typical fan sees only 1 thing.. wins or loses..

Austin sees the bigger picture... try seeing it that way once in a while

To some fans who are the eternal optimistic losers in life, anyway you word it, it's still a loss, excuses don't make great football teams, winning does, it's a simple formula in life, that should be followed by simple fans like Captainklink!!

Right, because it was Sunny and dry for Edmonton"s Hugh Charles 120 yards on 11 runs :lol: Off to see the Wizard you go!

would hope to think Austin has this win loss thing as first and foremost like these other typical fans

edit: for the love of pete.. can we not switch the Sumbit and save button around on this forum.. who do I complain to :wink:

8) That cheater, Hugh Charles carried an umbrella over his head. That's why he got all those yards, and the Cats didn't !!
   It's a lollypop world that we live in, didn't you know that "HfxTC"  !!   <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->   I'm off to see the wizard too !!    <!-- s:wink: -->:wink:<!-- s:wink: -->