August 5th - Eskies Lions - Who's gonna win

........geez Nut, I know it's a tough loss but I think your team took it right to the wire........what makes you say they gave up?..........

The Eskimos played well, except for the brain farts in the 2nd quarter that practically gave the Lions the win before halftime.

Without those few 2nd quarter discipline issues (untimely penalties and turnovers), I think it's reasonable to say the Esks would have won.

But I look at the bright side - this is only week 7, and not a playoff game. A lot can happen in the next few months!

EskJebus: that is why they play the games on the field and not just on paper or in cyber space.

To use your logic, if the BC O had not faltered when it had the chance to step on the Eskimo collective throat in the first half and run up the score big time, the Lions would have won in a blow out.

The Esk DBs take chances and that leads to penalties albeit close ones that led to Lion scores. The Lions D played great in the first half and made Ricky Ray pay with some good hits and his tossing 3 Ints.

Yes, this is only week 7 and a lot can happen between here and the Grey Cup game. That is a good Esky team and they will be tough to beat again this season. They will want revenge for sure.

ha ha LIONS WON!!!! GO LIONS!!!!!!!!!

I say eskies in a close one cuz hervey supposed to be back by then if hes not and there RB's still suck Loins by 14 or less