August 5 start, 14 game season, Dec 12 Grey Cup

I bet Russ is hoping the guy dropped a fart with the smile he had on face

Nah he would have been injured by the fall out . Farts are like grenades .

4? …

Typo. I meant to use “three”. Unless I subconsciously meant to include a future Windsor expansion franchise. LOL!

Or unless you need a serious geography lesson and think Montreal is in Ontario :wink:

2 Likes

Harper was at all the REDBLACKS games, I would see him sitting in the cheaper seats too. Usually sat with a guy I served in the military with.

1 Like

I was impressed we had a leader who openly supported the CFL as a fan .

Yes, he was a low key guy, he wouldn’t be standing up waving and trying to get selfies.

1 Like

Yes If JT Mr Dressup went to the game he would wear a full uniform to fit in with the environment and make sure the cameras found him .

As was I . I would gladly take Harper and his goofy looking “Davey and Goliath” hair do any day over JT and his slowly evolving out of control seventies looking afro and goatee . :scissors: :sleeping:

1 Like

I have yet to see him take a selfie

Really ? Well here ya go . There’s lots of pics of him doing them . Here’s just one example of many of the PM Selfie King .

2 Likes

Fake!
And so what if he takes seflies? But the title comes from him posing while OTHER PEOPLE TAKE selfies
ANd we all know that if he refused. haters would be complaining that he things he is too important to take the time to have his picture taken

1 Like

At least he didn't charge for them.

1 Like

They could not have been selfies....Trump has no idea which way to point the camera

I was shocked to see Trudeau yesterday in the crowd yesterday in London and the selfies again. He wasn’t actually taking selfies but people in the crowd were going up to him to get selfies.
He should’ve just entered with his head bowed gone to the memorial and comforted the family and the locals. No need to go into the crowd like he was campaigning, shameful.

And like I said, had he refused, people would complain and call it shameful

1 Like

But he shouldn’t have been put in that position. I understand that a leader has to show up at these events, I agree with that, but he shouldn’t have been in the crowd it did look like he was taking advantage of what should be a somber event.

2 Likes

Sorry, I simply see it as something for people to complain about

1 Like

Personally, I don’t know why all the politicos showed up anyway. A terrible tragedy for sure, a despicable act by a deranged person, but why such a political response?

1 Like