Aug 9 TiCats Game on ESPN News Channel

Todays TiCat game will be televised live on ESPN network but will be shown on ESPN NEWS Channel instead of ESPN 2.
Telecast begins at 5PM EDT.

I know the game will be on TSN in Canada, but I believe a lot of the Forum "followers" are from South of the Border and will watch the game on ESPN.
Thanks for letting me Post this info.

Cool news. Is this the first game on ESPN network for the Cats. Hope we put on a show for y'all.

I believe last Monday nights game was shown live on ESPN 2, that is what I've been told.

I was in jamaica all excited to watch the game on espn 2 as the american schedule said it would be on. Then gametime roles around and they show baseball.

Not sure if the espn2 feed is different in jamaica than the states? Or maybe the cfl is only showed on espn2 in the states?

Either way i didnt get to watch the game :frowning:.

Hopefully it will be broadcast okay south of the border with no glitches on ESPN.

Welcome aboard to all of our American neighbours south of the border watching the CFL Sunday at 5:00pm Eastern Time between the Tiger-Cats and Blue Bombers. Should be a good game and great weather for football.

Lets be Loud & Proud Tiger-Cat Fans!!!

GO CATS GO!!!

I was in jamaica all excited to watch the game on espn 2 as the american schedule said it would be on. Then gametime roles around and they show baseball.

Not sure if the espn2 feed is different in jamaica than the states? Or maybe the cfl is only showed on espn2 in the states?

Either way i didnt get to watch the game :frowning:.
[/quote]
The ESPN/CFL Contract gives ESPN exclusive TV and ESPN3 streaming rights in what is called CONUS. International viewers would receive different programming than CFL on the ESPN channels. The TiCats Monday night game was shown live on ESPN 2 in the US.

Going to work out fine, 2PM NASCAR, 5PM CFL, 8PM NFL Hall of Fame Game.

BIGCAT, no rain for this game right!