ATTENTION: Tom Higgins

The Stamp DBs commit PI to make for up the fact that they can’t cover… and its ILLEGAL! Good god, get over yourself…

Lack of speed. Feh!

Have you seen Gerran Walker? His legs are moving so fast after he gets the ball he looks like Barney Rubble dancing.

Look i know no game is going to be perfectly ref'd. I just dont like what ive seen Sask. receivers (Fantusz)
get away with lately.

He literally knocks over the guy covering him

Sends you a cheese plate to go with that whine… :roll:

Its called football maybe the the defenders should play golf if they dont like being hit, Riders recievers have every right to do what they are doing,

So you have seen it also?

Dear Santa... :roll: :roll: :roll:

I love how Eskylo has hooked so many people... and it's only Monday. :lol: This is gonna be a good week.

Actually his post is quite pathetic… he is making an excuse for the Stamp DBs even before the game begins… its not the fact that they are beaten on a particular play, oh the receiver knocked down the defender… its total BS… this game will be decided by the players and what the officials let the players get away with… I wonder how much holding the Calgary Oline will get away with on Chick and Baggs… or how much whining the Crybaby QB will do to get calls go his way. You certainly can’t hit him hard… one set of rules for HB… and another for Durant… the defender that piled on DD 2 weeks ago when he was down looked like a cat pouncing on a ball of yarn… and no call!

...really, Stamps fans complaining about aggressive Rider receivers, Riders complaining about aggressive Stamp defenders.....and the worst part is while this is going on THE LIONS FANS ARE GOING UNMOLESTED!!!!!...those sneaky back-door sneaks are getting away scott free!!....

...two weeks in a row their stupid team wrecked my Pro-Line ticket.... :thdn: :thdn: :thdn: :thdn: :thdn:

Dont even get me going on Chick! (thats for thurs) :rockin: :rockin:

And you call my posting pathetic. Shame on you. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

By the way.....Are you related to Shambo??

:lol: Good to see Eskylo has a sense of humour.

why is no yards a 15 yd penalty against Hamiton, but No Yards is a 5 yd penalty against B.C. :twisted:

Because this was an interlocking game and B.C. is subject to Western Conference rules. They also use an imperial clock out here as opposed to the metric clock they use in the east. Damn Trudeau!

I wondered that myself what was the difference between 15 yard no yards penalty and the 5 yard penalty. apperently if the ball is in the air and you are with in the 5 yards it is 15 yard penalty if the ball bounces off the turf it is only 5 yards

Nope, it depends on which end of the ball the returner catches. Even though the points of the ball measure the same, one end is a five yard end, the other is a 15 yard end. Good kickers always kick the ball with the 5 yard end facing away from them, but if it's and end-over-end kick, or the ball bounces, then all bets are off.

But if you bounce the ball off the ground over and over wouldn’t law laws of physics then take over so that you can accurately judge based on how the ball bounces?

If only there was a guy who had taken the time to bounce a football on the ground over and over and over, who could then tell us exactly which way the ball would go....

Ball hits the ground, and no yds = 5 yrds

Ball caught in the air, and no yds = 15 yrds