Attention Rusty

Rusty, we are all, I am sure, dying to know how Cameron enjoyed his first Christmas, and what great Ticat gear Santa brought him.

Please let us know !!

Cameron LOVED his first Christmas. I will have some really great pics to post when we get back to Petawawa!

As far as Santa and gifts from relatives, etc...

Lets just say I won't have to buy footballs for a long time! haha

Cameron is 11 months old today. He is now almost 16 lbs! Not bad for a 1 lb baby! :smiley: He just told me today that he decided to come into this world early so that he could get a head start on his training! LOL

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v610/wheatking/cats.jpg

Great Rusty! Thanks for the pic…man, is the little guy ever growing!!

I’m starting to think QB now…look at those eyes, it’s like he just spotted a wide open receiver down the seam…

Yeah, that or a cookie! Not sure which one yet! lol

What a little cutie! Hope to see him in the stands watching our Cats kick butt... hopefully he won't be a teenager by the time that happens!

He looks great in that jersey!

All the best to the family...

He's adorable!! I can't believe how big he's gotten!

I should be bringing him to a game next season. He'll be a little over a year old. He won't sit still for long but there's a family area right? Unfortunatley there's a lot of Friday night games. When you have to plan a 6 hr road trip to attend a game... Friday doesn't work. I need a Saturday Night game... unless I take time off work.

Here is a Christmas pic...