Attention! people who watch the NFL

who ever is watch the NFL playoffs there is no need to watch it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The skins have already won yes the REDSKINS already won!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
any seahawk fans u are GOING DOWN
Sheriff Gonna Getcha is gonna getcha
and sean taylor is gonna nail shaun alexander!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok? you seem to be on the wrong website, go to NFL.com.

He's new, you'll have to pardon him.......jm02 cleanup on aisle 4...relative of RNR / Wickyway.....LOL

I think he meant to say that he really likes the Redskins.....and something about the sheriff getting nailed while he's going down.....that's the best I can do.....sounds odd to me.....

stryker404 yer 'skins are gonna get skinned, ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Brunnell needs a walker already, wheelchair next I guess!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Joe Gibbs is an old man trying to coach in a young man's game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My Sh!thawks are gonna crap all over your politically incorrect named club!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yah, eat that ya sorry excuse for a mammal, go grab a teat!!!!!!!!!!!!

if he is a fan of that Washington NFL team, Tell I said to get ********************************************************************************************!

Washington and their "Nats" (really the Expos) sux! Capitals aren't high on my love list either. Wizards, however, ROCK!

Red…I’m shocked! :shock: I’ve never seen this side of you before!

........I'm a casual hobbyist in indigenous dialect.......I was simply conversing with stryker404 in a manner to which he might easier understand.......

Chorous Who Shot the Sheriff!

Teat you might explain to the fellow I am sure he does not know what this is? Picture please!

Where are the Redskins this week? I beleive cleaning out their lockers.

HAHA! YOUR ****SKINS LOST!!!!!!!!! WHat do you have to say to that? What? your not posting here anymore? THAT'S WHAT I THOUGHT YOU SAID! WALK AWAY! BABY WALK AWAY!!!

Geez Kanga...You're a gracious, humble winner are you?

if your team really gets on my bad side and you are all cocky and stuff about them, prepare to face a beating from me when they lose. Especaily when there an NFL team and you make this on the CFL forum, LOOK OUT!!!

I think the Broncos will win it all!

I was hopping for the Colts, but now I think Seahawks

SB: Seattle over Denver

Seahawks all the way. I have a soft spot for all Seattle pro sports teams since they are the first ever pro sports events I attended as a kid.

I too would like the Seahawks to win...they're the closest to us, so they're as close to a home team as we are going to get (or want) for the NFL.

As a resident of Washington state I would have to agree - GO HAWKS!

Yeah, I cheer for the Seahawks because they are geographically close by.

It would be nice to see them do it!