***Attention CFL fans:***

I'd like to remind you all of something

Canada is so nationalist, it's almost sickening.

I love it because it's not nationalist towards America :slight_smile:

Everyone hates Toronto.

not every one hates TORONTO , and I wouldn't call Canadians nationalistic , just allot of CFL fans.

This idea is for the CFL , and all CFL fans!

hmmmmmmmmmm Harper and Bush in power at the same time.......could happen............if the east votes in the thieving Liberals again..............just another lift for western independance

[shudder] Harper [/shudder]
[vomit] Bush [/vomit]

[shudder while gagging] western seperation [/shudder while gagging]

The quality of your insight keep me in a constant state of awe.

So much for Canadians being nationalistic. :lol:

You mean ALBERTAā€™s , independence. :lol:

And why is that? Because HARPER , was born in the TORONTO area , and the EAST [QUEBEC , ONTARIO and ALL of the maritine provinces , wonā€™t vote for some one from an ALBERTA only , party? ALBERTA , is NOT all of the Canadian WEST and is one of the most beatiful places in the WORLD , and you pay no PST. But some do love to complain.

ONTARIO , had enough of 8 years of MIKE HARRIS.He was a disaster , here.
MIKE HARRIS supports HARPER , and most of the EAST hates RALPH KINE.

I may have voted for , THE CONSERVATIVE PARTY , but in one of the biggest lies in CANADIAN politics , there is no more true Conservative party.

And which people in the present LIBERAL party stold anything?
Where is your proof? I believe that GOMARY , said that no present LIBERIALS did anything wrong , at all.

HARPER , is suppossibly running for the PRIMINISTER for all of CANADA , NOT just , ALBERTA!

I am sure if another party , like the NDP wins , you would find a problem with that as well.

Most Canadians , donā€™t want a ā€œBUSH liteā€ , in power here.

ANY WAY , people do what D.G. suggests , and it will work.

HT, in your little political rant there, I have no idea what point you're trying to prove, you just seem to have put some province names and people's names into a jar and typed in the words in the order you pulled them out of the jar.

I assumed Harper being born in TO had something to do with your statement, until that point was completely left alone. I don't remember Harper campaining about Alberta separating, if you're saying it's a "hidden agenda" why can't I wonder about those "hidden Liberals" that "aren't" part of the party anymore...... like they ever really leave.

And how is Martin, that great defender of public medicare, doing with his doctor that runs his own privately-funded clinic? How can he defend public medicare when he was the one who cut the heart out of it in the 90's, and now he's going to "save" it???????

But yeah, the signs are a cool idea.

BOTH HARPER and the former Allience leader said after the LIBERALS won the last time , " these election results was a slap in the face , to THE WEST "

Why did they say that? ONTARIO , seems to get the most complaints.

QUEBEC , all of the Maritine provinces , some in MANITOBA , SASK. and B.C. , didnā€™t vote for , the ALLIENCE. In QUEBEC they voted for the BLOQ and the LIBERALs. In B.C. , allot voted for , the NDP.

Most of the complaining that I have seen , seems to come from , ALBERTA.

My rant was in response to another posters comment about , the LIBERALS winning again , and the comment , " and a boost for western sep. "

Some in ALBERTA , the ALLIENCE party , and RALPH KLINE just seem to making the most noise about how stupid and awful the EAST IS?

Some posters write that here.

We are not stupid , in ONTARIO. We just donā€™t want another MIKE HARRIS in power or another , BUSH LITE , like HARPER , in power.

As for why the other provinces didnā€™t vote for THE ALLIENCE , ask them?

As I said before , I would have voted for the REAL CONVERVATIVE party , this time , but the ALLIENCE PARTY , canā€™t be trusted.They proved that by how the former CON. party was taken over by , the ALLIENCE party.

:D

WHOA! not indenpence! more Autonomy maybe (especily in Quebec and Alaska), but independence, NO!

Iā€™ll be writing a book abou a fictisus war that breacks out beteew the US and Canada over Alaska, Oil, and populations. Donā€™t worry, Canada wins, but the goverment of Canada under goes a major chage.

itā€™s all fiction, so it donā€™t matter.

why has this turned into a political debate...make a different thread for that.

i just want to know: who else is making anti-NFL signs?...its also a good way to identify forum members....you'll recognize Drumming_god easier now!

WHOS WITH ME!!!!

Mate, what you are doing is making a very power political statment with your poster.

if you didnā€™t think other political issue would come up, then what were u thinking?

DG, I'm not sure the Roger Center's security would let you go in with a board detrimental to a CFL partner (because, yes, the NFL is a CFL partner... they did saved us from bankruptcy and our league stays functionnal because they respect our agreement and don't call on our guys like they'd do with farm teams.)

In sporting events, fan boards are usually screened. Security trashes the ones deemed inappropriated. I don't think you could bring in an "NFL Sucks" sign. Then again, they would most probably let you in with a "Calvillo Sucks" sign, because that is the expression of an opposing team's fan. It's related to the game and is not politicaly or economically related. But a "Calvillo blows goats" sign would be trashed because it's a direct personnal attack at a player and its not related to the game.

We need more smillies
Or in this case, pukies

http://www.riderfans.com/images/smilies/sick.gif

Okay, so I ripped it off riderfans.com.....what the heck.....you asked for pukie, you got pukie.....

I don''t know abou that, 3nd, I went to a Atlanta/Phoenix game abou two years ago in a Jets jersey with a Jets sign that said "COME HOME!!!"

ah, the memories! and Atlanta won the game too! :wink:

Man, your ability to link two ideas is unparalleled.

Not just two ideas, 3/10.....two ideas that have no real place being linked in the first place.....

Me and my buddies brought a sign into a Stamps/Argos game at Skydome in '98 that said, "NFL, 15 yards for Sucking". We also had a "Let's See Barry Sanders to That!" sign for when Pinball broke a huge run. Argo fans mocked us for implying that the CFL was better than the NFL. I still have the picture of me and my buddies with the signs in our seats. I'd put it up to show you if I knew how. Please don't try and explain it, I'm way too stupid about computers to even try.

ok, lets see, D God is talking abou going to a game with an "NFL SUX" sign.

I went to an NHL game when Phoenix played in a Jets jersey with a sign that said "COME HOME" with a jets logo on it.

both seems to be actions that belong in the same category as "fan defiance in sports"