Attendance??

Anybody know the attendance for tonight`s game? It looked really small. I would guess 15 000 at most?

Yeah, we are in trouble attendance wise. It's not a good sign. People will come back if they win I'm sure. But until then the real fans, the ones that chant the forbidden chant, need to step up and contribute to keep this thing going. I know I did with my beer purchasing tonight. :wink:

It seemed larger to me than last week.... but then again last week's announced seemed really inflated.

If I had to guess, I would say 15,500 for last week and 17,000 for today. That would mean that we had 17/29ths of the stadium full or were around 60%.

8) Well, so much for blacking the game out !! If they thought that by doing that, it would increase attendance, then they were sorrily wrong !!
 I would say there were no more than 15,000 there tonight, and that is an estimate on the high side  !!

Whether they want to admit it it or not, attendance is a major problem, and it is getting worse each game now.  Considering that we only have 2 home games left, I would shudder to see what the stadium will look like for those remaining games  !!

I highly doubt that we will win another game this year, so something in the 13-14,000 range would not surprise me at all  !!!

New season ticket sales will be the hardest sell of all time during this off season, and the overall picture for this franchise to improve now, is not a very rosey picture  !!!!!                    <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->