At the Grey Cup

Well, lo and behold, purely coincidence, but the Bombers are staying at the same hotel as we are.

We rode down the elevator this morning with Buck Pierce. . . had a nice chat with Brendan Labatte, Kelly Butler, Henoc Muamba, Rodney Fritz, and the incomparable Doug Brown. . . got pics as well (Mrs MadJack barely comes up to Doug Brown's shoulder and same with Butler).

It's one of the great things about the CFL. . . how down to earth and friendly are the majority of CFL players.

More later.

;;...I wish i could be there MJ....Rubbing shoulders with all of those Bombers would be a lot of fun...I hope the Mrs. had on some Bomber gear :lol: ...The leos will have enough of theirs floating around....I hope the game is a good one... :thup:

Lucky you and Mrs. MadJack! Have fun at GC but try to keep your party noise in the hotel down, okay, you mad guy you. :wink:

So far this afternoon, we've chatted with Jonathan Hefney, Chris Garrett, and Deion Beasley

Just got here, and I guess I don't have Madjack's luck, as I'm at a different hotel...

Ah well...lucky I get to meet Madjack tomorrow...I think. :wink:

And then later today, we chatted with Dorian Smith, Clarence Denmark, Jovon Johnson, Merrill Johnson, and Pierre-Luc Labbe.
Great day!! Even though the pleasure of meeting Kubie is yet to come. . .

And then later today, we chatted with Dorian Smith, Clarence Denmark, Jovon Johnson, Merrill Johnson, and Pierre-Luc Labbe.
Great day!! Even though the pleasure of meeting Kubie is yet to come. . .

Lucky you MadJack! I'm jealous.. Have fun!

Hey Jack,you better be cheering for the Bombers now that you met most of the team.Kubie and MadJack together, a meeting of two great fans! Wish I was there. GO BOMBERS GO !!!!

Oh of course we'll be cheering the Blue & Gold on Sunday !

Most impressive player we've met has been Buck Pierce. We had a fairly lengthy chat with him and Aaron Hargreaves yesterday. We then left them and sat down in the lobby; they began talking to other players (I guess to plan where to have supper). . . when they started leaving to go to wherever they decided, Buck came back over to us and once again said how nice it was to meet us, and wished us a good evening. . . what an unnecessary but nevertheless appreciated gesture!

When we were speaking of Kenny Ploen, Buck talked of meeting him, and always referred to him as "Mr Ploen".

What a gentleman.

Glad that you and Mrs. MadJack are enjoying yourselves in Vancouver. Over here on Van. Island in Campbell River the wind/rain is terrible with Douglas Fir branches all over the place.

Yes, well backer, the rain and wind here is pretty nasty as well. . .

So this afternoon, what should I do? Curl up in bed with Mrs MadJack or go down to the bar for a few?

Decisions, decisions. . .

lol, keep the updates coming mj.

Unless you decide to curl up in bed with Mrs. MadJack. That would definitely be TMI. :wink:

Passed 3 ticat fans this morning. All around 20 years old. Each one with their Jersey tucked into their jeans...somebody should talk to them...probably not their fault :lol:

Gonna go meet Madjack now...

Great day again today. . . toured the city, then took in the Blue & Gold House and Spirit of Edmonton with Mr & Mrs Kubie.

Great fun, great company.

Passed 3 ticat fans this morning. All around 20 years old. Each one with their Jersey tucked into their jeans...somebody should talk to them...
LOL ... omg that's funny !!

On the news this morning they were talking about the trash talk and the parties etc and all the Bomber fans ended their comments with Swag Swag Swag ... I'm lovin it ... Go Bombers :rockin:

Friday's off to a good start. . . after breakfast we chatted with Terence Edwards, Clint Kent, Buck again, and Coach LaPo.

Going to the Scotiabank Football Experience around 11, then TD Manitoba for 1pm. . .

In between those two events, we met Chad Owens and Anthony Calvillo.

This afternoon, while Mrs MadJack is out doing something that is best done by her alone (shopping), at our hotel I"ve met and chatted with Brendan Taman and Angelo Mosca.

Sure beats working . . .

Just wanted to say Milt continues to impress me. Signing autographs and posing for pictures for easily 2 hours at TD Manitoba today. All Class.