asolutly pathetic

It most likely won't happen, but there's always a possibility. I'd predict Esks in a close one though.

Of course you would, you're an Eskimo fan.

Anyone who counts the Esks out because of this game, obviously likes to rub salt in the wound, but seriously, they are just too good an organization to not get things corrected.....and maybe the bombers have been slightly underestimated by a few people so far, but that isnt likely to happen from here on.....

its great to see esks fans cry

I agree …pick edm in that one . However if they lose again than there is indeed trouble in the land of plenty

If they lose again by more than 8 or 9 pts. I’d begin to question this esks team. But even then i still wouldn’t count them out, only 3-4 weeks into the season.

Thats right, and I’m sure Commissioner Campbell will figure out a way to by-pass the Salary cap and buy a winner…I haven’t counted them out yet… 3 weeks is far too early…But it is fun to see Rickywhatsmynametoday squirm a little bit.

The key to beating the Lions is spot them an early lead and wait for them to fall asleep. :wink:

NICE!