As a BC Lion fan, GO RIDERS!

I hope you guys kick Edmonton a**.! Bring it to them guys! Get off your losing streak, BEAT THE ESKIES! Goodluck guys, hope you win :slight_smile:

We will try our best

Sorry BC fans, don't have a good feeling about this. I HATE the Esks like no other team and really hope we knock out the city of Chumps. I still can't believe they still have those signs up, 25+ yrs since they have done ANYTHING!

Thanks for the win. But now since we don't need your help, the rival is back on :slight_smile: Lions are coming for you guys next week, claws are out. GO LIONS GO!

Well what a second half. If they can continue like this we may have a shot at it after all.

You are pathetic.

Hey your an A HOLE, but cares about you, idiot.

The team in the first quarter and last four games ain't going anywhere. The team in the second half, which I commented too, may have a chance.

Hey, what a not take a stand and stand on the side lines. No point of view or comments during the game. How 'lawyer' like.

:lol:

To the bolded part: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Even if they don’t, :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
As for the rest, you have been on this forum what, a month?? I am one of the few rider fans here that normally posts regularly through game day threads … just that today, I watched the game from a bar with my brother and sistser - no access to the internet … so shoot me, man. As soon as I got back, I was here and here I am!!! May I call you Mr. Clueless???

What has being a lawyer go to do with it? I don’t get it. Your type must live a sad life :frowning: :oops: Can’t be happy that we are going to the playoffs and probably (but no guarantee) will go to the GC.

can we all just lay off???

let's enjoy the win and know that we're playing the Lions.

we have a week to prepare!

Agreed. Couldn’t stand by when legalbeagle said “F YOU” to anyone who has been critical of the Riders, which is a majority of people on this forum. I won’t be commenting further with loser legalbeagle in any future forums. The guy passes wind like a cow.

Legal is good stuff, you need to lighten up. Personally I didn’t like the unnecessary shot you took at Edmonton either. The city of champions moniker does not refer to anything sports related.

Okay what does the moniker stand for?