Armstrong released by the Texans!!

I know he probably catch on with another NFL team but wouldnt it be great to see him back in the green and white, with him Armstead, Dominguez and Fantuz, i would say that would be the top recieving corps in the league for sure. Probably a pipe dream because he was brought in by roy, but who knows that would be alot of weapons for us, still think he was the best receiver that we have had in many years!! what do you guys think??

Who is Armstrong?

Derrick armstrong was a wide reciever that played with the riders for one year about in 2003?? and had over a thousand yards recieving while being the only threat that the riders had, always got double covered, he was really good and super fast, unfortanutley only was here one year ass he was snatched up by the kansas city chiefs!!

if they get him.. WOW

ya i remember him and was a lil disappointed that he left us so early :expressionless: but u have to where the big bucks are :stuck_out_tongue: and yes another threat would be great :rockin:

Not sure if Armstrong would help the team at this juncture of the season. I'd rather play Fantuz more to get him more confidence. If Armstrong came back, would he feel comfortable playing second fiddle behind Dominguez?

It was 2002, he had a touchdown in the eastern semi we played in Toronto but lost. I remember that game for some reason. He was also a western all star and our best receiver that year. I definitely enjoyed him when he was here, but apparently he joined the Vikings or was searching for a new NFL team after being cut? We won't see him ever again.

A shame we couldn't keep a lot of our good talent that Shivers brought in over the years. Especially a receiver that we need badly right now. But hey what can you expect in Sask; it's a rare thing for good players to want to play, stay, and live here. Greene, Dominguez, amoung others are few exceptions that Rider fans should honour for their community work here in Saskatchewan and for their love of the place and city.

greene is garbage and im glad hes gone.

He means Andrew Greene (edited - language)

Signed with Winnpeg