ARLAND BRUCE AND MCDANIEL ARE THE ABSOLUTE HEART OF OUR OFFE

Those 2 receivers are the gutsiest players on our team. I don't think ive seen McDaniel drop a pass yet and Arland Bruce is a warrior. Hopefully they can put a quarterback in who can get them the ball!!!

BRUCE IS ONE TOUGH LITTLE GUY :thup:

True dat!! Where was big play Prechae tonight and does Chris Bauman still play for the Ticats because he was invisible tonight? Think having Terry Cauley line-up with Cobb might have given Stamps something else to think about when the Stamps jammed the box?

Calley is American - Bauman is Canadian........they don't quite cancel each other out in terms of the ratio, but I think that Caulley in the backfield with Cobb would make opposing teams think twice about their coverage!

If we had an OC that use them properly, this offence might be as bad as it is.

I'm aware of the ratio and wasn't suggesting Cauley in for Bauman. Just pointing out that Bauman contributed nothing. I've said for some time that keeping Currie in the line-up rather than playing Cauley is very questionable. Currie seems to have MB's favour right now, but I don't see it.

Fixed.
Bruce is the absolute heart of our offense. With Cobb hot and then ice cold Bruce is only reason offense is competitive.

I would have to agree here this would also open up cobb more I think too.

Bruce makes some fantastic catches and is really a go to type of guy. Tough as nails. I never had use for him in Toronto but since he has been here, I can really appreciate what a good receiver he is. He seems to have adapted to the team first attitude. Remarkable. Go Bruce Go