ARGOSSSSS

http://www.argofans.com/images/smiles/argorespect.gif

Poor Tigger...... looks like he's taking this one pretty hard.... :frowning:

Tuck laced Tiggers drinks with some CIA
180 degree drugs. :wink:

those little men worshipping the argo A should be black and gold.

Well it is nice to see that tigger has seen the light!

Don’t get too exctited. Toronto didn’t really win that game.Hamilton just plain and simple lost it. Gave it to them.

I can see the Argos resting with their fat heads envisioning this Tigger post next game.

Good strategy Tigger! :cowboy:

Come on guy’s at least they gave us 2 BIG points so we would look like we came to the game did they not. :roll:

No.

My guess is that this is the result of a lost bet.

Or a lost mind? :lol:

:lol:

Even before the game Tigger seriously talked about becoming an Argo season ticket holder next year.

I think he and I are going double blue jersey shopping on Thursday. :thup:

I’m dreaming, I know. Truth is that Tigger gets as much pleasure from an Argo loss as a Ticat win. Therefore, since it seems that the only time he goes to a game and enjoys it is at the ArgoDome, why not become an STH!

I thought this game would be closer than 20-2 when you have to 2 worst teams in the CFL playing each other...

ARGOS STILL SUCK AND I'D RATHER BE A TIGERCAT FAN THAN A DIRTY ARGO..LAST NIGHT WAS EMBARASSING TO SAY THE LEAST BUT NOT ENOUGH TO JUMP OFF THE SKY WAY BRIDGE..PAO PAO AND LANCASTER HAVE TO GO, NOW..ONE HAS NO IMAGINATION AND THE OTHER IS TOO STUBBORN TO SWITCH QUARTERBACKS..KENT AUSTIN??MAYBE..