***Argos @ Winnipeg***

If you wanna talk about poor sportsmanship you shoulda been to the game and watched Baker make a total a** out of himself. Even when he was supposed to be in the huddle he was standing with Samuels constantly argueing with him. Like comon that shouldn’t even be in this league. I would rather that he and people like him leave the league all together.

.....but trash talk is part of the game.......especially if you can make it stick.....granted, I did not see this on TV so I'll trust you on it, but ' talkthetalk' is way differt than 'walkthewalk'..............

As far as I could tell for payback in the game he took out his rage on Talbot and knocking the ball loose. He didn't seem to want much of Baker after the major scuffles, but Baker still kept coming back.

I had to shake my head at the refs over that TRIPLE penalty call in the 4th which set up Pre's FG to make the game 32-22. The pass interference and the unsportsmanlike conduct were blatantly obvious. However, the roughing the passer call was a little over the top. On the replay, it looked like Damon was hardly touched after he got the ball off and they still called it. A more a propos time to call that was on the crowd noise-influenced procedure call later in the game.

I know, the officiating in the league is slowly becoming a joke. We need video replay, simple as that.

He is complaining about the ref's will it do him any good know! But you are right he is not a Rider fan. Good point Sub Zero no go after him!

ARGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOssssssssssss

were THE BETER TEAM......as was , MONTREAL!

Allen had close to 500 yards passing this game............that about says it all.......both games were won on the final play and could have gone either way.....congrats to both the Als and Argos for pulling off the wins.

it sure sets up one hell of a game next week

OH , HELL..............YES!!!!!!!!!!!! And it is still only the regular season...........

THE BIG 0..........on the CBC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good game today!

i have NEVER complained about the refs...not even once....but this game was a JOKE.....that late hit on damon allen 5 secs AFTER the whistle, but they'll call things like a love-tap as a QB slides to the ground willingly after a scramble?

or tom canada ripping the helmet off that dudes face and throwing it to the ground RIGHT INFRONT of the ref, and doesnt get ANYTHING......

the refs made up for it on the triple penelty against the bluebombers later, tho.

ARGGGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!

Good game Toronto but we had this game! Did anyway hear how loud it got at the end? Damn.... I was screaming my lungs out at the stadium. Basically everyone left but HOLY SHIET! Was it loud or what! Too bad we couldn't pull off the win. Refs were pretty bad I must say. They did make a good call on that pass interference which Stegall probably could have got the TD on but we got it, anyway. Dammit! When Roberts rushed like he did (24 carries - 176 yards) you know the Bombers put up a good fight. Exciting game from start to finish and now we have to do the same agasint the struggling Lions...Will be a tough one because they really wanna play at home.

GO BOMBERS!

BOTH GAMES WERE GREAT TODAY!

Sorry BOMBER fans....but you gave us a good scare today!

It amazes me how the argos won that, but they did

it was an amazing game. good by both teams, to bad m bomber couldn't pull it off.

Great game, had a bit of everything in this one.

AND they won against a 60km wind :shock: :smiley:

The same thing could be said about MONTREAL vs B.C. :wink: