ARGOS win , are 1st.... in the EAST........!!!!!

1. I went 2 for 2..........this week............oh ,well.........I got EDMONTON and HAMILTON, :lol: wrong.

The ARGOS have a better record than , OTTAWA.........so we are in first with them...........until............the ARGOS play CALGARY at home on 3 days rest.

2................. 3 and 10.......................you owe me a week of great ARGO writting........... :wink: :smiley:

3-1 here, was wrong on the Calgary/Montreal game.

Hmm now that you mention it Edmonton has only beat Winnipeg, Hamilton and Ottawa, arguably the 3 weakest teams in the league. When they played anyone with a remote pass defense like BC, Montreal, or Toronto they lost. I'm really looking forward to the Sask/Edmonton games because we apparantly have the best pass defense in the league according to paper. I wouldn't say Edmonton is as good as their record anymore. Edmonton still has 3 games against Calgary and 2 vs Sask. Going to be close in my opinion as to who gets 2nd and 3rd here in the west, and if Winnipeg keeps winning who knows what will happen. :shock:

2 for 2 here also

Hello there, hellothere - what did I tell you?? I picked Edmonton, so Toronto would win??? 1-3 this week. . .Jebus Krispies. . .that hurts bad. . . :oops:

I picked EDMONTON too.....................I am just happy that I was wrong...................You will have a better week next week..........

Well, it can't very well get much worse, can it?

Okay, I suppose it can. . .

Still, it's the first sub-.500 week I've had EVER, and it's a tough one to swallow. Point blank: it sucks. :smiley:

Pick BC next week so that we win. :smiley:

Yeah - already thought of that. . .I guess I win either way with that one. . . :lol:

Went 3 - 1 this week. Came down to the Esks/Argos game. Picked Esks. As much as I hate to say, it wasn't so bad that Argos won, now Lions are 6 points up on the Esks.

i went 3 - 1 also.... just didn't figure the Bombers would pull off the win...

Looks like the Argos "D" outlasted Edmonton's.

That one of the reasons the ARGO won.........and the pens......at the end of the game........were stupid.............

I'm 3-1 this week. But I don't mind losing the Calgary/Montreal game. Hopefully Calgary is content with only one win on their East Trip playing by far in a way the two best teams in the East.

Will only have 3 days rest vs. CALGARY........but we seem to play better under those conditions............

All I can say is I like TO's chances against Calgary.

CALGARY, will hopefully drained after that amazing win this week.

But the ARGOS will be tired.

i told everyone 2 weeks ago that edmonton isnt as good as thier record....they lose to all the top teams and feed on the weak.

and now those weak have turned into strong winnipeg and ottawa....i bet if they rematched, edmonton would lose

Yeah it's a shame but Edmonton is already done the season series with Ottawa and Winnipeg, winning 4-0.

yea...they picked on both teams b4 they got going good and strong

Edmonton..........have yet to beat a good team.........