Argos will lose w/ macbeth under centre in game 1

Yes the inaccuracy on deep passes is still there with MBT. It’s a natural talent with the good ones. They don’t know how they do it, they just do it.

but also he was a very poor runner incapable of escaping the rush - compare to the escapability of the WPG QB

i just think ; “what would FAUX news / sean hannity do?” and then do the opposdite !! … lol

Deep passes are all about isolation. Accuracy isn’t as important as most people think.

LOL don’ t break your leg jumping off the bandwagon .

dont worry - no jumping took place

Weellll, most people I know think it is important.

1 Like

I wouldn’t be surprised to see Macbeth start against Hamilton Friday Night. It’s going to take a lot of quick short passes to counteract that Hamilton pass rush. MBT is good at that. He is actuate on the short passes with more zip on the ball than Arbuckle. IMO the Argos should start another import at left guard. The kid got manhandled against Hamilton’s DT’s. Got to protect the young guys as they learn the ropes. The learning curve there was that he’s not ready to go up against guys like Lawrence yet. The Argos have enough Canadian starter depth at other positions to allow two imports on the OLine now.

Well I guess Ivan got the last laugh this year.

1 Like

i would be much happier if argos won grey cup - happier more if arbuckle stayed here n macbeth was traded

1 Like

Lots of free agents available to make you a happy demon in 2022 ivan. But just to be on the safe side… make sure that Santa has you on his ‘nice’ list.

didnt argos spend all their $$$ ? i’d be much happier w/ pipkin as starting QB n dump macbeth

I don’t have access to the Argo’s books so I don’t know if they ‘spent all their $$$’ or not. But I think everyone suspects that’s the case. Don’t worry about this year. It’s done.

I expect a lot of player movement before next June rolls around. My team is going to get fleeced. :grimacing:

If Brescacin could have caught a couple of those perfect passes, McBeth would have had a 300+ yard game and would be starting again next week.

Well that’s also McBeth’s fault. He should have know that Brescacin ONLY catches highlight-material passes that would normally be uncatchable by any regular receiver. Hitting Brescacin in the hands was huge mistake. Maybe what the Argonauts need is a LESS accurate quarterback at the helm.

Wanna trade McBeth for McGuire? I’ll help with the paperwork.

if i had wings i’d be able to fly

i would easily trade macbeth for arbuckle but i highly doubt the elks would be interested … they arent that stupid

if macbeth led argos to score 2 x td instead of 2 x fg argos are playing next week - macbeth just is not a leader