ARGOS VS ROUGHRIDERS

Nothing against the Riders.

Pulling for the Argos in this one. They need it more than Riders.

How do we get more fans to Argos games ? Wins , wins and more wins to a first place finish.

Also, we need a good team or 2 coming out of the East .

ARGOOOOOOS.

End of 1st quarter, Ricky looking very sharp.
The D is solid with the 2 new lineman looking like they have not missed anything.

Ricky has rolled out of the pocket more in this 1+ quarter than all of last year.
Awesome additional concept to the scheme.

Only possible issue especially as it is hot and humid, is the RB Marshall running inside and getting good first down production.
This will wear out the lineman in the second half.

I hate double headers.

More when I need to leave at half time to get to my home game.

This stadium looks weird on tv .

The sun hits the stands and it looks like a total total white out with a few green dots.

I wish we had a fraction of this fantastic looking stadium here.

How did SJ catch that TD with two guys all over him, wow.

Because he is SJG.

AMAZING but not surprising.

Lots of great pass 'n catch tonite w/ Field Mouse Glenn & his WRs + Frito Ray & his bunch. Hi-lites galore!

TO may challenge for 1st in East (mostly Rabbi Trestman fctor) while SK has more good athletes than Winnipeg.

Both Wpg & SKK will duke it out for 4th/5th in west. Both will have 6 to 8 Ws by seasons end.

Carter is a major head case, but that TD catch and we had many this year, could be the best so far.

That catch went against logic and physics.

It is early , but should be the catch of the year.

It will need to be something crazy to top that. CRAZY.

Well that is it for me.

Off to see the 92 Stamps.

At least they do show early games on the jumbo tron, so I should be seeing the end.

As an aside, we have had very exciting games all year long, with many points scored.
Can't remember such a season at this point.

That catch went against logic and physics.

It is early , but should be the catch of the year.

It will need to be something crazy to top that. CRAZY.

Well that is it for me.

Off to see the 92 Stamps.

At least they do show early games on the jumbo tron, so I should be seeing the end.

Forget year. That may be the best catch I have seen in my lifetime in either league. Some catches may be considered better because they were championship catches. Take that out the the equation and this one is simply the best.

Should have been PI. That takes a little away from the "catch".

With Jackson coming close to returning one, the Coach no doubt will have more offensive packages for this mini Pinball.

Sensational is only descriptor available
But I still can't get Donnie Davis lying out Superman style for a long pass, Montreal Alouetes approx. 1967. That was greatest - until tonite!

Tony Champion in '89 Grey Cup still tops my list. I don't think I've seen the one you mention so if you find a video online please post it.

Marshall’s inside pounding with 100 yards after 3 quarters could be bad news in the crucial last quarter.

Agree, Champion’s catch was the best ever.